Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

God Damn Wasps/Bees/Hornets/Yellow Jackets/Etc.

Now, growing up and living in South Florida, Im no stranger to being stung and bitten by insects. Ive stepped on wasps and bees and theyve got me good in the past. But I was just out in the yard with the dogs, and I stepped on something that has really fucked my foot up. My whole foot is swollen and I can feel my pulse through my foot.

Discuss. Or dont. I dont really care..

20090707_setup_The-Gang-Wrestles-for-the-Troo-0033_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

"Do wasps make honey?"

"No, wasps do not make honey."

"All right, well, I’m gonna check it out anyway; there could be something delicious in here that wasps do make, and I want that."

• Like 2

I haven't seen one of them fuckers since I left the shitwest and when I was camping a couple weeks ago, I fucking hate those stupid things.

A good friend of mine was just stung in the eye yesterday. This was the result:

206mxbr.jpg

Last time I checked it was still possible to photograph your eyeball without the removal of your upper garments.

wasp.jpg

I was on my porch the other day and a fuckin wasp flew up and landed on my bare leg. I shat bricks. Im allergic..I could see the fuckers stinger pulsing. Luckly it flew away after the longest 10 seconds of my life. :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

/cool story bro

Fucka anything that can fly and has a stinger.

this.

i was stung on the back of the neck by a wasp a few months ago. me and a bunch of people were grilling and i felt something slowly moving on the back of my neck, i smack the shit out of the back of my neck and fling that shit to the floor. the fucker tried to fly away but i stomped it out. needless to say the smack just allowed the wasp to sting me harder and deeper (/nh) than it should have.

/cool story bro.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now