Seriously, fuck all cops.

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving a mile in NYC isn't a short distance unless you're lucky.

A mile usually takes about 20 minutes in a car in normal street conditions.

Unless you're on a highway or really lucky you have about 20 to 30 traffic lights and tons of pedestrians between you and the end of that mile.

Judging by the way they said she drove the wrong way up a one way street I'm guessing she wasn't lucky enough to have a fast route.

Thats why you dont stop till you reach the hospital...sucks but who goes "OH SHIT MY DAUGHTERS DYING...I gotta pull over for this pig" ???? IM not defending this cop cause that is just horrible but seriously Id have 20 cops on my tail all the way to the hospital if it were me. They can tackle me, cuff me, beat me, I dont care just as long as everyone sees that crap happen and the person in need gets the help.

:edit: in response to first post...I didnt read the two pages

Driving a mile in NYC isn't a short distance unless you're lucky.

A mile usually takes about 20 minutes in a car in normal street conditions.

Unless you're on a highway or really lucky you have about 20 to 30 traffic lights and tons of pedestrians between you and the end of that mile.

Judging by the way they said she drove the wrong way up a one way street I'm guessing she wasn't lucky enough to have a fast route.

14402_512x288_manicured__JvvpTJMiqU2RsXpxuIOxLg.jpg

• Like 2

first off,fuck all pigs.

but who would fucking stop if a cop is pulling you over on the way to a hospital thats less than a mile away?

People who seen videos of what cops do to people who run.

And people who naively believe that once you tell the pig that your daughter is dying, that they're all of a sudden going to forget that they're a cock sucking pig and decide that they're a public servant and do their best to get the girl help.