So I was wondering why all you fucking cry babies....

christo-f

evil mother fuckers. i mean, i remember watching a video of the normal citizenry over there hanging out at bars and shit... people in their mid 20's, young adults and shit, all saying the most racist, bigoted, hateful shit imaginable about obama, america and americans so i really don't understand why we even have a relationship with these people.......they are spiteful towards the image of an average american that is living fast, spending money, and enjoying life while they are getting bombed and shit. trouble is, that its just propaganda because obviously all americans arent like ........

i duno, im not up in arms about lebanese killing israelis over there border because the situation is a lot different. its not like the israelis were sending fucking peace boats with humanitarian supplies through international waters...

And there it is, the anti-Israel bias in full effect.

You watch a video of a few 20 year olds in bars talking shit and that means that Israelis are spiteful towards the US and there shouldn't be a relationship between the US and the whole country. You put this down to them seeing images of the US living fast and enjoying life but you say that they are misguided because it is not representative of the whole population.

You see a clip of a few drunken younger people talking shit and you can generalise that to the whole nation and want to cut off diplomatic ties. They see clips of US living free and fast but are wrong to generalise that to the whole nation.

Not only is this plainly fucking stupid as an analysis but you obviously have one standard of behaviour for Israelis that you hold for yourself. You can generalise but they can't.

And as for the killing of the ISraeli soldiers, they were on their side of the border trimming trees but you have no problem with them getting killed.

Second, Pease Boats?!! Oh damn.... Even Fethullah Gulen, the leading Islamist in Turkey said that they boats were obviously challenging the ISraeli govt/army and this was a wrong thing to do. Yet you prefer to see them as "peace boats". lol....

Can you see how your views lack credibility due to an overt anti-Israeli bias?

Note I said anti-Israeli, not anti-Semitic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know.. there seems to be some kind of unholy alliance between evangelical christains and israel because it is the holy land. dont forget america helped to establish the state of israel, so it is in political interests that we support its legitimacy. christo would probably know more about the reasons strategically as to why israel's "right to exist" is so important to america, but yea i agree with you that the fucking place is corrupt and evil mother fuckers. i mean, i remember watching a video of the normal citizenry over there hanging out at bars and shit... people in their mid 20's, young adults and shit, all saying the most racist, bigoted, hateful shit imaginable about obama, america and americans so i really don't understand why we even have a relationship with these people. i just know that they have been dealing with terrorism and living in a hostile environment for a long time, and thats probably why they are spiteful towards the image of an average american that is living fast, spending money, and enjoying life while they are getting bombed and shit. trouble is, that its just propaganda because obviously all americans arent like this and we have our fair share of struggling also. i mean, thats why i think israel was somehow involved in the 9/11 attacks because you had mossad agents celebrating that shit and saying on national television that they were sent there to record the event... when everyone else had no idea this was even going to happen..., and yea.. they probably knew about it and didnt try and stop it, maybe even helped achieve it, and then celebrated that shit because finally there would be a reason for america to intervene in what was happening in israel militarily so they were happy... it felt like a victory for them.

i duno, im not up in arms about lebanese killing israelis over there border because the situation is a lot different. its not like the israelis were sending fucking peace boats with humanitarian supplies through international waters...

Not to mention that they actually deliberately sank one of our ships during the 6 day war http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html?q=ussliberty.html.

I try not to be racist as far as any race is concerned, infact I'm actually friends with some chick who was born in Israel, grew up in the states, and went to fight for Israel when she turned 17. But there is some serious "jewiness" going on with this recent alliance of "Christian America" and Israel. I mean America supporting Israel is one thing being as it's on some strategic shit, but so called Christian America all of a sudden over night squashing beef with the Jews and trying to unite with Israel no matter what they do goes against everything that they were brought up to believe. It just goes to show how fucking stupid Christan Americans are, and how crafty Israel really is.

So go ahead and try to call me a "anti Semite" all you want, but I'm not even pointing my finger at Jews in general, I'm pointing it at Israel and the gullibility of so called Christian America.

And there it is, the anti-Israel bias in full effect.

Would you have been calling the push toward war in the late 30's/early 40's America a "anti-German bias"?

Because if Pearl Harbor never happened, we probably would have never entered that war even though Germany had Subs sinking our ships in the Atlantic.

Would you have been calling the push toward war in the late 30's/early 40's America a "anti-German bias"?

Because if Pearl Harbor never happened, we probably would have never entered that war even though Germany had Subs sinking our ships in the Atlantic.

WTF are you talking about?

If you haven't read the thread then you will have no idea what I'm saying here.

I don't support Israel, I don't give a shit about them. The only country I care about is Australia, everyone else can fall off the planet for all I care.

My point in this thread is that most people here have one standard they hold Israel to and they think that the Arabs in the region are all a bunch of fucking angels. Turks get killed by Israeli's everyone spits blood, Israelis get killed by Lebs, no one says shit.

Israel does fucked things, sure, only a fool would deny that. But to say that Israel DESERVES to be treated this way and the Arabs don't is just fucking retarded and anyone who believes that is more naive than my fucking 7 year old god daughter.

Being in Palestine at all is "crossing the border", but they even cross their own Israel made borders all the time.

Dude, you gotta read if you're going to discuss this with me.

1st, it was in Lebanon, internationally recognised borders.

2nd, I don't give a shit about Israel, I just can't understand why the Arabs can do whatever they want and no one says shit. Israelis do the same bad shit and they are the most evil people in the world.

If anyone is going to say that it is the Arab's land and they should expect the Arabs to massacre them then you should have no problems with the native Americans raping and cutting your wife and kid's throats...., being that it is their land and all.

I don't support Israel, I don't give a shit about them.

You clearly do.

Israel does fucked things, sure, only a fool would deny that. But to say that Israel DESERVES to be treated this way and the Arabs don't is just fucking retarded and anyone who believes that is more naive than my fucking 7 year old god daughter.

Israel is an occupying force.

They are a bunch of European Jews who up and decided to invade Palestine, and bring their families with them.

Not only that, they decided to round the local Arab population into a ghetto the same way the Germans did to them in the 30's.

It is what it is.

And the locals are actually in their moral right to do what they have to do to try and liberate themselves from the foreigners who invaded and took over their shit.

He doesn't, though. Seriously. I've had some private discussions with him about Israel.

He's pretty unbiased. You linked to whatreallyhappened? Is hell frozen over? What the fuck?

Christo is privy to information we are not, DAO. Don't underestimate him to be another shit talker in here. Really.

2nd, I don't give a shit about Israel, I just can't understand why the Arabs can do whatever they want and no one says shit. Israelis do the same bad shit and they are the most evil people in the world.

What if the Soviet Union invaded the US or Australia back in the 80's?

Would the wolverines (Red Dawn) have been terrorists for defending their land from foreign invaders? I mean not to quote cheesy 80's movies for a reference, but if the shoe makes an appropriate point, then I guess it fits.

And you Australian niggas have a history of bashing "the browns" just for even being in your country at all, what if Saudi Arabia actually invaded your country? Would you just live in peace with them? :rolleyes:

I say both Israel and the Arabs do fucked things (if you're going to view it morally).

You guys say only Israel does fucked things.

But I'm the one with the bias.

Riiiiiiight........

Palestinians have a moral right to do fucked up shit when it comes to defending their country.

And what they do pales in comparison to what the Israelis do in retaliation.

So yeah, you are the one with a clear bias.

Hahaha, yeah I was also shocked when I saw he link!!

DAO, you are aware that the Israelites are originally from that part of the world, right? They were pushed out of the area the same way they are pushing the Arabs out. You understand that this is simple historical fact, right?

I guess my whole point is that there is no right or wrong here, it's competition over territory that has been going on for thousands of years. This post WW2 era is just the most recent chapter. People get all teary eyed over the Arabs because they are the weaker side at the moment.

And that is my whole point, people's views are warped by emotion and that leads them to viewing the whole thing with total bias.

It's two groups of people doing fucked up things to each other for power over territory and it has been going on since before little baby fucking Jesus was born 2000 years ago. First time around the Israelis were the weaker side, just that the shoe is on the other foot this time.

Once again DAO, do you support violence by native Americans against white people?

He doesn't, though. Seriously. I've had some private discussions with him about Israel.

He's pretty unbiased. You linked to whatreallyhappened? Is hell frozen over? What the fuck?

Christo is privy to information we are not, DAO. Don't underestimate him to be another shit talker in here. Really.

Casek, if a foreign nation (or people) invaded us and decided to turn America int their own shit while rounding you and your family up and telling you that you have to live in some hood, are you saying that you wouldn't join a militia and fight for America?

Because that's exactly what's going on in Palestine.

Casek, if a foreign nation (or people) invaded us and decided to turn America int their own shit while rounding you and your family up and telling you that you have to live in some hood, are you saying that you wouldn't join a militia and fight for America?

Because that's exactly what's going on in Palestine.

You're only looking at it as an issue of the 19-21st century, though.

It goes back so much further than that, even you said it yourself when you say that the Jews killed Jesus. That was 2000 years ago, right? So why are you making out that it's such a simple issue like Is invaded, Pal defending.

and again, do you support the violent resistance of the Native Americans against the European occupiers of Norther America?

Hahaha, yeah I was also shocked when I saw he link!!

DAO, you are aware that the Israelites are originally from that part of the world, right? They were pushed out of the area the same way they are pushing the Arabs out. You understand that this is simple historical fact, right?

I guess my whole point is that there is no right or wrong here, it's competition over territory that has been going on for thousands of years. This post WW2 era is just the most recent chapter. People get all teary eyed over the Arabs because they are the weaker side at the moment.

And that is my whole point, people's views are warped by emotion and that leads them to viewing the whole thing with total bias.

It's two groups of people doing fucked up things to each other for power over territory and it has been going on since before little baby fucking Jesus was born 200 years ago. First time around the Israelis were the weaker side, just that the shoe is on the other foot this time.

Once again DAO, do you support violence by native Americans against white people?

The Jews fled the middle east like a thousand years ago. Are you not privy to that?

The Jews that went back and claimed Israel in 1948 were all European invaders.

The fact that the Palestinians are weaker doesn't take away from the fact that they're just trying to fight for their land and their people. The Jews in Europe were apparently too pussy for that and allowed themselves for the most part to just get rounded up and sent to death camps until we stepped in and liberated what was left of them. And I seriously doubt that my grandfather and his friends fought and died to free the Jews just to see them turn around and pull the same shit that the Nazis pulled on them.

You're only looking at it as an issue of the 19-21st century, though.

It goes back so much further than that, even you said it yourself when you say that the Jews killed Jesus. That was 2000 years ago, right? So why are you making out that it's such a simple issue like Is invaded, Pal defending.

Because Jews as a people fled the middle east all together centuries before 1948.

And when they came back, they literally uprooted families that had been there for centuries and forced them into ghettos while claiming the land was now their country.

The Jews fled the middle east like a thousand years ago. Are you not privy to that?
What's your point?

The Jews that went back and claimed Israel in 1948 were all European invaders.

That's just not correct, no matter how much you believe it. Jews were moving there before the end of the 19th century, before the first world war even. Also, a lot of my Jewish friends look just like my Arab friends, dark hair, brown eyes and big noses. Sure, there are a lot of Europeans as well and many of them are the descendants of intermarriage in Europe. But to say that all the original Jews are gone and these guys are just European wannabes is completely misguided and also quite fucking retarded.

The fact that the Palestinians are weaker doesn't take away from the fact that they're just trying to fight for their land and their people.

What makes it more their land than the Israelites? They came from there too, remember. Do you support a native American suicide bombing your son's school?

The Jews in Europe were apparently too pussy for that and allowed themselves for the most part to just get rounded up and sent to death camps until we stepped in and liberated what was left of them. And I seriously doubt that my grandfather and his friends fought and died to free the Jews just to see them turn around and pull the same shit that the Nazis pulled on them.

Your grandfather didn't fight to free the Jews, please don't tell me that's why you think the US entered the Second World War. You do realise that the US didn't want Germany to Rule Europe and that they were sinking US ships in the Atlantic. You've heard at least of the USS Lusitania, right?

Because Jews as a people fled the middle east all together centuries before 1948.

And when they came back, they literally uprooted families that had been there for centuries and forced them into ghettos while claiming the land was now their country.

Again they were coming back well before the 20th century. So are you saying that because the Israelis were chased out of the region they have no right to it now? So why was it ok for them to be chased out but they can't chase anyone else out?

As for the literally uprooted families and stuff, there is a huge historical battle that goes on over who was violent first. Both sides agreed that when the Jews started arriving in the 19th century that everything was fine, the Jews paid for the land in mutually agreeable circumstances, etc. etc. There is no agreement on when and how the violence started.

My position on that is that I don't trust either side to tell the truth.

And so if a native American cut your wife's throat and shot your boy you'd not defend them, because you support the right of violent resistance?

What's your point?

That's just not correct, no matter how much you believe it. Jews were moving there before the end of the 19th century, before the first world war even. Also, a lot of my Jewish friends look just like my Arab friends, dark hair, brown eyes and big noses. Sure, there are a lot of Europeans as well and many of them are the descendants of intermarriage in Europe. But to say that all the original Jews are gone and these guys are just European wannabes is completely misguided and also quite fucking retarded.

What makes it more their land than the Israelites? They came from there too, remember. Do you support a native American suicide bombing your son's school?

Your grandfather didn't fight to free the Jews, please don't tell me that's why you think the US entered the Second World War. You do realise that the US didn't want Germany to Rule Europe and that they were sinking US ships in the Atlantic. You've heard at least of the USS Lusitania, right?

1) My point is exactly what I said. It wasn't their land anymore, they abandoned it.

2) What I said is correct. The exodus of European Jews is what created "Israel".

The reason why your friends look part Arab is probably because his parents or grandparents fucked Arabs.

Real Israelis back in the day were basically Arabs, but modern day Israel is a bunch of European refugees from after WW2. That's just a cold hard fact that you can try till you're blue in the face to dispute, but you'll still be just as wrong as any Nazi Skinhead who tries to claim that the holocaust never happened.

3) The fact that they've been there for centuries.

And no, the Native Americans gave up that fight centuries ago.

That would be like the Jews trying to reclaim Palestine centuries after fleeing.... oh wait... yeah, what I said.

The Palestinians are still insurgent to this day, therefore as far as I'm concerned it's still their land.

Plus my people didn't even come to this land until the late 1800's and were treated basically the same as the Mexicans are today.

4) I just told you about the Lusitania AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

And yes, one of the main reasons why the second world war was fought had to do with what they were doing with the Jews, gypsies, fags etc.

That's not the only reason, but it was still one of the reasons.

Again they were coming back well before the 20th century. So are you saying that because the Israelis were chased out of the region they have no right to it now? So why was it ok for them to be chased out but they can't chase anyone else out?

As for the literally uprooted families and stuff, there is a huge historical battle that goes on over who was violent first. Both sides agreed that when the Jews started arriving in the 19th century that everything was fine, the Jews paid for the land in mutually agreeable circumstances, etc. etc. There is no agreement on when and how the violence started.

My position on that is that I don't trust either side to tell the truth.

And so if a native American cut your wife's throat and shot your boy you'd not defend them, because you support the right of violent resistance?

They came back in force in 1948 and claimed it was their country with our backing.

Argue all you want, but that's exactly what happened.

That's what started all the shit that's been going on in the middle east ever since.

And you of all people know this, and are still trying to argue to the contrary.

Why is that?

And I already answered that last question in my last post.

And besides,

IT WASN'T THE PALESTINIANS THAT DID THIS, IT WAS THE LEBANESE!!!

I don't even know why the fuck we're even talking about the Palestinians....

Because "Israel" is in Palestinian land.

And that's the whole reason why the Lebanese have the Palestinians backs.

It'd be the same as us having Canadas back if they had gotten invaded by the Soviet Union.

Only on a lesser scale because we all know that that last example would have led to nuclear war.

1) My point is exactly what I said. It wasn't their land anymore, they abandoned it.
No they didn't you dolt, they were pushed out. You're just making shit up now.

2) What I said is correct. The exodus of European Jews is what created "Israel".

The reason why your friends look part Arab is probably because his parents or grandparents fucked Arabs.

Real Israelis back in the day were basically Arabs, but modern day Israel is a bunch of European refugees from after WW2.

Ok, the original Jews were dark haired and brown eyed Arabs but the only reason why my friends are dark haired and brown eyed is because they fucked an Arab.

You realise how fucking stupid that is?

That's just a cold hard fact that you can try till you're blue in the face to dispute, but you'll still be just as wrong as any Nazi Skinhead who tries to claim that the holocaust never happened.

Yeah, all the original Arab/Semitic jews just magically disappeared off the face of the earth, did they?

3) The fact that they've been there for centuries.

And no, the Native Americans gave up that fight centuries ago. so the native americans gave up that fight centuries ago but you still support their right to violent resistance but the Israelis were chased out of Israel centuries ago but you say they can't be violent, right?

4) I just told you about the Lusitania AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
Yep, didn't see that.

And yes, one of the main reasons why the second world war was fought had to do with what they were doing with the Jews.

That's not the only reason, but it was still one of the reasons.

What?! No it wasn't dude, seriously, where the fuck do you get that from?