Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JOHNIE DIZOE

Must be nice to be so rich...

That you can supposedly spark a 25 acre fire by swinging a golf club and not only not catch some kind of charges for not stamping it out immediately like any normal person would have done, but actually have your name withheld from the media because you're such a big shot.

If this was any Joe Shmoe dude would be on blast and in shit for not stamping it out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Golfer-s-swing-sparks-25-acre-California-blaze?urn=golf-266447

moneytalks.jpg

^^^^

Doctors and women that make tits like that a reality need to be beaten about the head in a furious fashion. They don't even look like boobs!

Fakeness sucks.

Golf too.....

Im not buying that BS story of him hitting a rock and it starting that fire. The asshole probably threw his cigar into the grass.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE A DREAM LAST NIGHT WITH TIGER WOODS IN IT! HE HAD THIS SUPER TOP SECRET PAPERWORK AND I SHOT HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN JUST TO GET TO IT!!

Fuck!

This guy is probably as rich as those trust fund faggots on here that can afford to go to Europe for a week at a time.

Then again, I doubt even a pro athlete could afford that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now