Rotten Foot Smell

Butter_Milkshake

bitch needs to bleach her asscrack or sumshit...

those feet. So much is wrong with that picture

On topic. Don't have your problems. Heres how i do. I keep a rotation of 3 pairs of the

same cheap white and gray nike lowtops. They cost me like $45. I wish i could find a picture

because they are the best shoes i ever had. I keep a folded dryer sheet under the insole. 45 inch

laces go all the way to the top eyelet and then i tie a knot at the end just before the plastic tip.

Lots of breathability. I also wear dress socks. The super thin hookups. If i had to guess its not that

your feet are inherently smelly but they sweat and get sour. You need to give your dogs some air

trim your toe nails up and scrub the shit out of them

Dress socks and Nikes? :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

During the summer I wear the same shoes all the time with no socks, so it definitely catches up with me. I recently got some sandals so it's been better.

This thread reminded me that I need to hose out and powder my shoes soon, they're learning how to tap dance on their own.

how?

well i dont have a remedy per se, bc i dont have bad foot odor myself, but if its based on bacteria, buy a huge refill of hand sanitizer and put it on your feet. (its guaranteed to kill 99.9% of germs/bacteria, no?) fuck it, soak your feet in it completely for a few minutes up to ankles, because that stuff doesn't work unless your hands are covered for 20 seconds or more, then dont wear the same shoes that have the funk in them because im sure there is bacteria living in there off of the dead skin from your feet, and they will just re infect your feet again, what have you go to lose, if youre desperate and hit rock bottom already. ive done some weird shit when im at the end of my rope. 9 out of 10 its a total failure but the one time it hits, i use over and over for years. tldr

but i aint no doctor