Rotten Foot Smell

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok funk foot..

i tend to think odor in general is passed down in the genes somewhere.

but even fat families tend to get that one skinny kid who beat genetics. (pointless)

but listen to smartguy teen from mars (wink) up there..

funk is caused by bacteria.. and some types of fungus.

kill it. try some type of anti fungal tinactin. wash feet --soak in epson salts..warm water a lil bleach wont hurt (casek) but a 10:1 water bleach ratio. Its safe for your skin (u dont want to damage it any further) and that combo will kill aids even with a 3 min soak.

dry feet well. spray anit fugal spray on. try this for a bout a week-10 days. nice clean dry socks each time you wash ur feet. and hit them shoes with that spray as well. no sense on putting clean feet in nasty shoes.

in most cases i would tell people to hydrate feet, but fungus breeds in moisture.

if this doesnt work...on to the next step.

deodorant...havent used it (no need to ) in about 4 yrs. keep your pits washed and clean..and in between apply rubbing alcohol to cotton and wipe away bacteria that causes odor. Maybe its easier for me cuz i shave my pits, and there is no hair to get in the way though.

-Get a pedicure

-Use Motrin Ultra (it has to be the Ultra, not just the regular product)

-Change your socks midway through the day while you do the Motrin thing which takes about a month

-Keep up the treatment all the way through and then for a little longer for good measure

bitch needs to bleach her asscrack or sumshit...

those feet. So much is wrong with that picture

On topic. Don't have your problems. Heres how i do. I keep a rotation of 3 pairs of the

same cheap white and gray nike lowtops. They cost me like $45. I wish i could find a picture

because they are the best shoes i ever had. I keep a folded dryer sheet under the insole. 45 inch

laces go all the way to the top eyelet and then i tie a knot at the end just before the plastic tip.

Lots of breathability. I also wear dress socks. The super thin hookups. If i had to guess its not that

your feet are inherently smelly but they sweat and get sour. You need to give your dogs some air

trim your toe nails up and scrub the shit out of them