Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butter_Milkshake

Rotten Foot Smell

No matter how much i shower and wash my feet, at the end of the day my feet fucking stink like rotten cheesecake or something. Gold bond powder does not work. Help.

Also since this thread may only last a few pages.

What kind of deodorant/shampoo/soap works best

kill your self.

also, i run 5 miles a day and even my running shoes barely smell and i dont put anything on them, never washed them. umad?

bad smells are usually cause from bacteria poop. including bad breath. whatever nasty bacteria is eating the dead skin on your foot, shits a mean cheese. neutralize the bacteria and the odor will more then likely cease.

it probably lives in under and between your toe nails.

if your feet stink by the end of the day your sox and shoes have to be incubators of stench

• Like 1

my feet never smell until i bought these socks that were like polyester or some shit like that, anything that doesn't let your feet breath will stink em up cause the moisture and heat just builds up and causes micro bacteria to grow.

so either its our shoes or your shocks.

or you just got some stank genes.

Mixing equal parts of mustard and bleach and spreading it on as a paste is good for killing fungal problems on feet. Then wrap them in plastic bags for 15 minutes.

your armpits and feet are where your body disposes of toxins. So dont drink so much, lay off the fast food. Drink shit tons of water and air out as much as possible.

/myfeetsmellgreatbtw

ok funk foot..

i tend to think odor in general is passed down in the genes somewhere.

but even fat families tend to get that one skinny kid who beat genetics. (pointless)

but listen to smartguy teen from mars (wink) up there..

funk is caused by bacteria.. and some types of fungus.

kill it. try some type of anti fungal tinactin. wash feet --soak in epson salts..warm water a lil bleach wont hurt (casek) but a 10:1 water bleach ratio. Its safe for your skin (u dont want to damage it any further) and that combo will kill aids even with a 3 min soak.

dry feet well. spray anit fugal spray on. try this for a bout a week-10 days. nice clean dry socks each time you wash ur feet. and hit them shoes with that spray as well. no sense on putting clean feet in nasty shoes.

in most cases i would tell people to hydrate feet, but fungus breeds in moisture.

if this doesnt work...on to the next step.

deodorant...havent used it (no need to ) in about 4 yrs. keep your pits washed and clean..and in between apply rubbing alcohol to cotton and wipe away bacteria that causes odor. Maybe its easier for me cuz i shave my pits, and there is no hair to get in the way though.

After running your feet through the disenfectzilla don't wear your old shoes get some breathable joints.

Take any shoes you wanna keep and remove the insoles and laces, wash with soap, dry them bitches then febreeze them shits hard.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now