Burger King is madd delicious, as if we didn't know..

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah garlic frys go with elk burgers.

I saw on man vs food there was a place that put peanut butter and mayo on a hamburger. I want one.

When you think about it, this is kind of like a burger

gyros.jpg

A burger that goes fucking amazingly with

sriracha.jpg

I'd put plain greek yogurt and cocksauce on a hamburger every day. Add raw onions and tomatoes. Fucking win.

Oh hell no, "promotional deals" are backed with fine print explaining the details, which, in most cases is easily understandable. This promotion said FREE, w/ purchase, and I bought.

Don't you dare side with Burger-fucking-King...

It didn't need fine print.

I really don't think anybody else would have had any trouble understanding that the offer didn't include buying the meal.

Re: Burger King SUCKS, as if we didn't know..

when i was a student, i stumbled upon a couple of boxes of a student free magazine which was never handed out. the 2nd half was full of coupons from subway with offers like "buy a drink and get a free sub". i ate for an entire term just buying small pepsi's...

When I was a student I worked in a supermarket and McDonalds had just introduced their new range of healthy choice wraps and shit like that. Anyway every copy of Cleo or Womans Day or someshit came with a voucher for a free deli choices roll. One night I tore every single voucher outta every mag and ate for free for fuck knows how long. Checkmate

• 3 weeks later...

how the fuck did i miss this thread?!

clue, you got jipped, no doubt.

my whopper story:

i had like $2.50 on me....but i had done the bk survey on the back of the receipt from a previous time and had gotten the bk code and written it down.

on the back of the receipt it says that after you take the survey, bring the receipt with the code written on it and purchase any size fries and any size drink and get a free whopper.

i knew there would be a time where id be broke and hungry so i saved the reciept with the code on it for that day.....well the day finally came when i only had $2.50 ($2 in my wallet and 50 cents in my change compartment of my car)

i pull up to the window in the drive thru and tell them i have the receipt that says free whopper with the purchase of ANY size fries and ANY size drink.....so the girl rings me up and says $3.65...and im thinking what the fuck as i pull forward.

when i get there she says i have to order the regular size fries and regular size drink to get the whopper...i tell her that the coupon says ANY size fries and ANY size drink.

so i said give me the bk value fries ($1) and the bk value drink ($1) and with tax the bill should come out to $2.16.

so after explaining this, and the manager coming to the window, then the ghetto black dude coming to the window to see whats going on, the first girl lectures me about "we can do it this time, but not next time" fuck that, im in the right, the coupon said ANY, not REGULAR...but i stuck my ground and got my free whopper....but next time i fill out a survey, im giving that specific burger king a shitty review.

/end rant