Burger King is madd delicious, as if we didn't know..

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Burger King SUCKS, as if we didn't know..

IF I EVER MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE COCK SUCKER I'M BITCH SLAPPIN THE SHIT OUTTA YOU

AND YOU'RE GONNA TAKE IT LIKE A FUCKIN BITCH.

It's a boring day - I've got nothing to do

Except to get a load of retards and drive 'em to the zoo

Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo

Load 'em on a bus just for laughs

Down a winding road stepping on the gas

Down a winding road just daydreaming

Down a winding road with the retards screaming

One of them blowing a big spit bubble

Slam on the brakes at the first sign of trouble

Head on collision bodies everywhere

Head on collision retards beware

Yeah, free Whoppers has never worked out to be a good price for me, always somehow more expensive, except when I was in high school and stole these discount cards the football team was selling. That shit had crazy ill deals to alot of places, and one of them was a free Whopper with a purchase of any size drink and soda, so good.

when i was a student, i stumbled upon a couple of boxes of a student free magazine which was never handed out. the 2nd half was full of coupons from subway with offers like "buy a drink and get a free sub". i ate for an entire term just buying small pepsi's...

Ok, so I never should have stopped here in the first place, but I was hungry and I'm running low on ends so it seemed like an ok idea. Then, principle got involved and now I'm pissed.

So I pull up to said Burger King and see big lettering on the front saying, "FREE WHOPPER, w/ purchase of a Whopper."

I'm thinking to myself, yup, this is the place for me. I know I can't eat two whole Whopper's, but I think maybe one of the guys from work will eat it and I just saved them a couple bucks.

So my happy ass walks in and passes an employee walking out. I'm talking about, "Yeah, free whopper" and he laughs a little..

Get to the counter, order a number 1 combo (Whopper combo), the kid rings me up, I pay, and he hands me a receipt. I take a peek thinking that my FREE whopper will be on the ticket. Nope. So I ask the kid, "hey, what's with my free whopper?" He replies, "Well, you have to buy it individually." to which I respond, "Well bud, your sign says FREE Whopper with a purchase of a Whopper, and I just bought a Whopper." He pauses and rebutes, "Let me get someone."

Second person comes out and starts dibble dallying with the computer, takes some cash out, puts some cash back in, and then looks up to me and says, "Ok, that'll be $7.55." (This is almost $2.50 more than I just paid.) I look at her funny and exclaim,"Look, I'm not paying more for something to be free. Your signs says clearly that if you buy, you get one free, and I bought." She tells me to hold on and she's getting another "Manager".

I'm so over it by now, but I'm going with principle at this point. The thrid and final overweight burger flipper comes out and tries to explain there rules and regulations. I disregard them completely and tell her that is not what their sign says and we do a little ditty back and forth. I finally just say, "Give me the combo I ordered, and change your fucking sign. It's against the law to false advertise and just plain fucking stupid."

Luckily, my food was done well before the conversation hit the fan. I never received my free whopper and don't care if I do, but I'm still thinking about it and realized that I'm going to share with you guys because the real world doesn't really give a shit.

End Rant.

Picture of said sign..

2w2g39t.jpg

never argue with a 3rd world restaurant, they will do shit to your food.

I lived across the street from a 24 hour burger king for a year. And i'm not talking 24 hour drive through, i'm talking homeless people passed out inside at 5am, junkies getting dragged out of the bathroom by cops, fist fights breaking out inside the place after bar close type of 24 hour place. It was also the greasiest, shittiest BK i have ever had. I once threw up after eating a chocolate shake there, and I have to say ice cold vomit is the weirdest feeling ever. I don't think i've had BK since moving out of that spot about 3 and a half years ago. That is my useless contribution to this thread.

get the managers name, then call up their corporate and tell them said manager was rude, etc. make something up, other than the real story you just said. make it so it was their fault. they should send you a book of coupons for free shit. when i was younger we used to do this all the time because the manager would always call the cops on us for loitering inside and outside. try it, you have nothing to lose.

oh and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B1-naHt1aA

I don't recommend getting some poor schmuck fired for doing his job.

Karma's a motherfucker and will bite you in your snotty ass if you go that route.

The manager is probably some 40 year old loser who can't get a real job and is probably lucky to have that manager gig at Burger King.

It's not his fault that the corporate heads ripped you off with their false advertising.

Not to mention the shit wasn't exactly false advertising to begin with, you asked for the whole meal not just a whopper. Like what the add actually said. It didn't say Whopper meal, it said whopper as in just a whopper.

I DONT KNOW IF THERES BK HATE GOIN ON IN HERE.

BUT FRREAL, FUCK MCDONALDS SOFT ASS OLD ASS STALE ASS TOO SALTY ASS FRIES.

AND THEIR BURGERS WHICH TASTE LIKE, CARDBOARD PATTE AND GUESS WHAT, SALT.

BURGER KANG IS LEGIT ON THE DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER AND THEM FRIES THAT ARENT LIKE WORMS WHO BEEN ROLLIN IN THE SAND.

AND THAT NIGGA WILL COME IN YO HOUSE AND STEAL YOUR RECIPES AND MAKE EM BETTER ON SOME REAL HOOD SHIT, CLOWN ASS FAGGOT.

• Like 1