Whats the best way to commit suicide when you're under 13?

nsmbfan

I've always heard that drowning is a peaceful way to die, but really, who the fuck is the authority on a comment like that? Somebody who's drowned and been revived? A scientist? Sounds like horseshit to me, getting a lung full of water sounds like complete balls and the exact opposite of peaceful...

i mean, ive come closer then i would have liked.

its stressful, then you pass out.

and was he really trying to hit the water? it still would have killed him if he made it though...

also, how did he go from not on fire to on fire with a fire crew 10 feet away from him?

edit: im glad my 4000th post was about flaming suicides.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drowning sucks balls, I almost drowned when I was a lil kid, and I must say Its notreally painful, but who wants their ability to breathe taken? Have you ever tried to hold your breathe? you cant do it for long, so imagaine being forced to.

Not nice.

Anybody who says drowning doesn't hurt is full of shit. I've been surfing for a while now and have had a few serious hold downs when I though this was it. Light at the end of the tunnel, believe me, nothing fukn peaceful or painless about it. Shit was intense as fuck. Drowning would have to be one of the worst I reckon

The last 5 seconds of drowning are the peaceful ones, because your body relaxes and understands that you're going to die. That and the oxygen supply is cut off.

The rest of the process is painful and terrifying, but yeah those last few seconds of relaxation right before you're dead really make the whole thing worth it.

drink a liter of something clear from your parents liquor cabinet, go into their bathroom and find their pills, take all the xanax and percocets you can find, paint something that will offend everyone, no matter what race religion or creed on your chest, something like "show me your cunt!" stumble around a populated area for as long as possible. and than throw yourself infront of a train. itll cause a huge scene, a huge mess, nobody will be able to get to work because your bitch ass is spread all over the train station. and everyone will be like do you remember that crazy motherfucker with show me your cunt painted on his chest

Rip_20it_20off.gif

bump this because a bunch of people wanted to see it.

and i still haven't gotten a single prop on it yet !!! IMAD!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and yeah i always wondered how people came to the conclusion drowning is peaceful..

but i did read something that said once your body cuts off the oxygen supply to the brain some chemical is release that makes you relax and feel at ease or some weird shit, i dont remember read that shit a long time ago in a nat geo magazine.

that could all be bullshit though, and it probably is, i dont think drowning would be peaceful, i mean come on you go under and just realize shit.. i'm can't get back up for air i'm fucked and slowly you leak out all your air and water comes rushing in your lungs while you're just there suffering waiting to die.