Girl throws puppies in a river

CreepShow

Yeah. We're pretty much screwed so I guess we should make the best of it until some virus consumes the earth and wipes us out. That virus will probably be due to human error anyways.

So like I was saying, I'm not telling you to plant a tree and "go green." I'm just saying that humans suck and we're a virus to the planet like AIDS is to Africa. We're all great on an individual level, but the bigger picture ain't so great.

And fuck that whole "Green" bullshit. I think most of the time that's just marketing and probably bullshit anyways. It's just another reason they can mark the price up a few bucks. Humans are stupid consumers who are way to trust worthy.

FUCK HUMANS! DOGS RULE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River **This video contains scenes of repeated animal cruelty**

This item updates item ''

**Liveleak Note**

Update: 4/8/2010, the personal responsible for this has been found: Katja Puschnik

Apparently the Bosian police are now investigating this incident.

and supposely she made a Apology on youtube

it looks fake

also updated!

Michael Bay Offers 50,000 Dollars Bounty for Puppy-Throwing Girl – Katja Puschnik Apology Video

Transformers and Victoria’s Secret commercials director Michael Bay has placed a $50,000 bounty on information leading to the arrest of the Puppy-Throwing Girl.

Katja Puschnik – Who is Katja Puschnik and Wiki

This evening, the following was posted to Michael Bay’s official website:

There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It’s a video of blonde young woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one.

Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty.

“Arrest and successful prosecution?” Come on, Michael Bay, You can do better than that! How about “the arrest and successful strapping her onto the head of an ICBM missile and shooting her at the Moon to do battle with robots in a revealing tank top?”

More to the point: Old Timey Michael Bay does not seem to understand the crowd-sourced nature of the hunt. The anonymous Internet hooligans of 4chan’s /b/ messageboard may have already uncovered the identity of a young girl and the person holding the camera, just as they found the woman who threw a cat in a trash can. Their investigation points to a couple teens in Bosnia, and Bosnian police have launched an investigation into the video. (And the girl in question may have already offered an apology via YouTube.)

But if any of 4chan’s anonymous users want to claim the bounty, you can email: webmaster@michaelbay.com.

Katja Puschnik’s purported apology ($50,000, please!):

Whilst we appreciate publicising this video could lead to information that could be passed to authorities we would like to ask members that no personal information is posted here nor should any threats be aimed, or "action" taken, against this person other than to pass information to any relevant authority.

Comments may be turned off over night for the skeleton shift.

We can determine from the picture so few things.

One, based on assumption, she probably has a facebook account, no matter what country they're in.

Two, she is 5ft 6in-5ft 8in, blond, eye color unknown, Caucasian

She has something written upside-down on her red sweater, barely legible, might be of assistance if it's the product of a local store.

Let's work together on exposing this sicko! Use the comments.