Girl throws puppies in a river

CreepShow

So. I came across this horrible shit, today...while browsing teh information superhighway.

Apparently this bitch an unwanted litter of puppies, and decided to dispose of them in a sick, and fucked up way. By throwing all of them into a fucking river. Not only that, but a video of her doing it was leaked.

I guess they still haven't found out who she is, or where she's from.

The video is really fucked up. Don't watch it if you dont think you can handle it. Im no PETA activist or anything...but I really hope that little bitch gets what she deserves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bxulkwpzoc

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video is removed, although I'm sure I didn't want to see it.

My German Shepard when i was a kid was rescued from being drowned by by mom; she gave away the rest of the litter, and kept him. Cuddles was such a smart dog, he used to walk with us down to the playground and he'd go down the slide, over the monkey bars, fucking circus dog status.

CREEPSHOWWWWWWWWWW

cRM1u.jpg

thats how they tried to do milo and otis remember?!

but in all honesty, this is how it was done for a very very long time on farms etc

its SOME WHAT humane because when you drown a feeling of euphoria comes over you and you arent scared or in pain.

yea that pretty much sucks. Hopefully a few of them survived

to meet up in the woods and train as guerillas fighters and

track her down at home to avenge those who didn't make it.

Puppies can swim right?

not trying to make light. That girl is fucked

just watched it -

the way they used to do it on farms would be to place the pups or kittens in a sack and submerge it on the side of the river

throwing them is pretty fucked

if its any condolence im sure their necks broke as soon as they landed. instant..no suffering.

sounded like the was speaking another language maybe shes actually part of a farming family

dutch, german? anyone make it out?

I dont know. i mean. i KNOW theres people who still practice this form of ...animal disposal, if you will.

But at the same time, theres animal shelters, EVERYWHERE. worldwide.

I understand that they get overcrowded, and the whole overpopulation thing. But this is some backwoods, fucking... 1845 deliverance bullshit if you ask me.

maybe im just jaded, because I just lost my dog of 17 years a few months ago...who was my BEST friend I've ever had....but i really hope that girl has a freak karmic accident and drowns to death.

It kinda surprises me how people get so up in arms about this stuff, but when some schmuck working the night shift at a liquor store gets his head blown off on camera it's always "super fucking metal."

I guess an animal's cuteness does wonders in its favor.

How many people do you hate? How many animals do you hate?

Exactly

• Like 2

^ I bet he's on your leg doing that thing they do, when they're like fluffing a pillow.

Exactly...he's about to get booted though.

And Swamp-- how does it go from rainy, cold, and shitty enough for me to put on a hoody every time I even thought about leaving the house, to this?