A.D.D.

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i had a.d.d. which i dont think i have i dont think it would be such a bad thing especially yesterday when i was cooking dinner for my aunt she asked me where the best place to buy a stapler was and i told her about the one time i bought a diamanda galas record because it had a cool cover and when i listened to it full blast like it said on the cover i was liek wtf is this did i not plug in my speakers correctly then the phone rang and it was my friend mike who was lookin to see if i had a spare wheel for my bike so i rode over to his place to play some video games where he then asked me if i wanted to drink some water so we went to the kitchen and i realised that i forgot the wheel at my house so i started to talk about how i'm pretty sure i dont have a.d.d.

• Like 1

ADD is so retardedly over diagnosed it's ridiculous. They said both me and my brother had it when we were kids, my dad never let them give us any meds for it, and we're both fine. As cliche as it sounds, kids are just like that..."boys will be boys" and other such sayings.

Some people, however, are really bad and do legitimately need to be medicated. My brother's step son is an annoying fucking animal if he doesn't take his Ritalin ha