NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NHL 10-11 SEASON 06-15-2011 08:02 PM edoggg just cuz i dont like anyone boston

Wow being a sore loser with the neg's on top is icing on the cake. There's always next year.

she another sports thread troll just looking for attention, dont even sweat that. most people hate boston because locals have seen in the last 7 years what some dont see in a lifetime...

vancupz.jpg

I remember being ten years old and respecting Boston (in 1990). I remember liking Original Six teams in the playoffs.

I remember just a day ago, not liking Vancouver at all. But then I see dumb ass non-hockey fans on 12oz claiming that they're fans. Why are you fans? Because your uncle liked hockey? LOL get the fuck out of here, loser. Stick to sucking Garnett dick, N word lover.

Boston deserved the fuck out of this one, but not most of you guys.

ha you can blow me, maybe to some people being a die hard hockey fan (which i already have, and have been the only i've seen to admit i'm not) is the only way to be happy for a team you've seen struggling your whole life trying to get a Cup again, not me. i watch the B's every year, i dont follow all of hockey, which is why i dont come in here trying to talk this and that acting like i know cause i dont.

you wont make me feel bad for being happy as fuckin hell for the B's.

I went to the bar at 8 for the game. Got so hammered. I had to wrestle my car keys away from the bouncer. I do live just down the street. According to my text messages, some dude named Ben followed me home to make sure I got there. I do recall hitting on his girlfriend. I'm just glad Vancouver lost.

ha you can blow me, maybe to some people being a die hard hockey fan (which i already have, and have been the only i've seen to admit i'm not) is the only way to be happy for a team you've seen struggling your whole life trying to get a Cup again, not me. i watch the B's every year, i dont follow all of hockey, which is why i dont come in here trying to talk this and that acting like i know cause i dont.

you wont make me feel bad for being happy as fuckin hell for the B's.

I was hammered last night. I guess I got angry drunk when I got here.

I'm sick of bandwagon jumpers because here in Canada, these supposed fans were all rooting for Vancouver. I guess I MAD.

ha, all good, i just felt i was being personalloy attacked cause of the uncle thing and got a little umad myself.

high five.

high-five1.jpg

edit: parade on saturday. if i recall the others of the past 10 years correctly they were all weekdays..

now that people dont have to skip work or school/class i can imagine this crowd being pretty large.

I went to the bar at 8 for the game. Got so hammered. I had to wrestle my car keys away from the bouncer. I do live just down the street. According to my text messages, some dude named Ben followed me home to make sure I got there. I do recall hitting on his girlfriend. I'm just glad Vancouver lost.

Negged for being a faggot

Negged for being a faggot

True that, though. That was online confession. Not cool, but 7 Guinnesses and 6 shots of Jagr were all that was on my bill. One of the G's was for a girl, and those shots were definitely spread to fam, so I really wasn't very drunk. More drunk off of hockey, maybe. The bartender is a good friend and a little dramatic. People get all fucking righteous, but I'm seeing a girl, kinda, who's dad died from a drunk driver.

The closest you'll ever get to the cup is you looking at that picture--:lol:

5842922615_dcd4398db3_o.jpg

This clown all sudden want to. Start yappn.stfu. bout time the bruins do something..bruins are crappiest team in boston (if I spelled it right...drunk)

Anyways its SHARKSONMINES!

Enjoy it , they won't be shit next year...ha.:cool:

And on another note to keep that shit 1hun y'all can't put the whole series on luongos bitch ass..y'all lucky the sedin twins didn't show up..they showed up when they played the sharks..they never showed up against you guys..kesler was on and off so don't get all wet..enjoy it ...ill leave it at that.