Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

you obviously don't know sarcasm, because i wasn't being sarcastic "blud"

:lol:

just keep making yourself look stupid, the fact that you edited that makes me wonder what sort of stupid comment you made, but then you realized how dumb you would have sounded and went and edited it out.

but anyway, i'm putting you on ignore so everyone else who is knowledgeable about hockey (and actually has something worthy to say and talk about) wont be taken down a notch by your idiotic no-nadda-posts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All invites been sent homies---So is there any way anyone else can edit the season settings and all that other shit (Invites ,, Draft etc) ? Or is it only the person who started the league??

Ovechkin can say whatever he wants. He's the shit, even though he does some questionable shit sometimes. And He's most likely not going back to Russia so who cares??

Also Maury is the best show on tv

ok first thing.... please PM MS.SEYER mo... she wants an invite to the league but can't get on 12oz till later tomorrow.

2nd i think you might be able to make someone co-leaguemanager i dont know you should probably go into league settings or, league control whatever type of tab you see that might let you add a co-owner (not to your team but to the league itself)

3rd once everyone is in and all set we need to start talking about a good draft date / time so a majority of people can make it.

4th true about ovie, i just thought it was funny how he was getting shit from russia for selling out and not being a true player anymore and other shit like that, but he is right the russian league is declining they got like 4 teams that have a bunch of stars from the NHL on it but the other teams are mediocre at best.. still none the less it's still fun to watch live streams of russian league / other european leagues on the computer.

anyone here watch any college hockey at all?

not gonna make another thread for plain regular all around hockey talk because a mod will get mad and just combine these anyway.

you obviously don't know sarcasm, because i wasn't being sarcastic "blud"

:lol:

just keep making yourself look stupid, the fact that you edited that makes me wonder what sort of stupid comment you made, but then you realized how dumb you would have sounded and went and edited it out.

but anyway, i'm putting you on ignore so everyone else who is knowledgeable about hockey (and actually has something worthy to say and talk about) wont be taken down a notch by your idiotic no-nadda-posts.

ha, yeah keep it that way tough guy..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if you only knew "blud" feel free to pm me if you want but i highly doubt you would..so back to your convo clown.:chicken:

what? why?

their core is intact, and they dumped role players. they also managed to pick up a bunch of role players this off season, for cheap.

chicago will easily be a 100+ pt team again this year, and will contend for the cup. you heard it here first!

just read that san jose signed niemi for 1 year, 2 million. lets see how good he does without chicago playing in front of him...

you dont get rid of that many players on a cup team and repeat,role players or not.the roles those guys played helped win the cup,and all the pieces gotta fall together correctly.i think the byfuglien trade itself knocked you guys to a second round exit.

oh that's sweet, when the frozen four was in boston i went and hung out at BU for a day and shit was going crazy for them.

i like being a 30 minute train ride away from two of the best college hockey teams (BU & BC).

i'm about to go to a bunch of BC games this year, got the hook up with a dude who is a student and gets free tickets to games.

nice.

yeah i'm kind of pissed i didn't have any extra cash to go see the bruins vs flyers last year.

but they are finally opening the new stadium? nice... is it still gonna be called Mellon arena?

can't wait to see it, i heard it was crazy.

pens vs. caps winter classic should be awesome seeing malkin/crosby and ovie going at it outside on the ice.

All invites been sent homies---So is there any way anyone else can edit the season settings and all that other shit (Invites ,, Draft etc) ? Or is it only the person who started the league??

Ovechkin can say whatever he wants. He's the shit, even though he does some questionable shit sometimes. And He's most likely not going back to Russia so who cares??

Also Maury is the best show on tv

no invite recieved

• Like 1

you dont get rid of that many players on a cup team and repeat,role players or not.the roles those guys played helped win the cup,and all the pieces gotta fall together correctly.i think the byfuglien trade itself knocked you guys to a second round exit.

I agree with most of what you said. Hockey is one of the, if not the hardest sport to repeat in. And I liked a lot of those dudes. Anyone saying they'll repeat is getting ahead of themselves. They will be making some runs in the playoffs though. And they'll be good for a long time. You can't buy chemistry. Ask the Yankees. Byfuglien played awesome in the playoffs- Couldn't have played much better, honestly.

But they got the max for him, and he wasn't going to be around much longer anyway.

Whoever picked the blues --pick another team-or wait 4-8 years Devils got a cool logo