Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Jose, for real, you do not have to go down 3 and 4 nothing to start playing hockey.

Seriously.

You can start playing as soon as the ref drops the puck in the first period, its all good, nobody will get mad at you if you do.

That goes for you too Niemmi, you aren't doing your boys any favours by letting in those softies.

my thoughts on this game, i only blame niemi on the first goal..playing the puck out of his area..and the other goals, kings just out hustled the sharks..they wanted it more..these fools better come correct tonight...and another note i believe this first round had more away teams with Wins then home teams.

unfortuantly weather its on the ice or just a compounding complex theve worm holed into the canucks heads, the blackhawks own us.

not much else to say really. if they take game 7, out here in vancouver. with our building rockin for our guys, hats off. i hope you go back to back with another cup.

unfortuantly weather its on the ice or just a compounding complex theve worm holed into the canucks heads, the blackhawks own us.

not much else to say really. if they take game 7, out here in vancouver. with our building rockin for our guys, hats off. i hope you go back to back with another cup.

Without sounding too biased, if the last 2 games go anything like the last 2 in Vancouver, it might get ugly quick. 2 blowouts in Van, and for some reason it seems like the Hawks are kind of playing better on the road, than at home.. Similiar to last year. Still not sure what the goalie situation is-- But if or when Luo lets in a garbage goal, Van will be in trouble. Canucks HAVE to get the 1st goal if they want any chance of winning this game. Lou is probably in worse shape than we think, if thats even possible. Started all year, goes to game 6 in the first round, and the coach decides to sit him, and gives a rookie the nod. Gives up the game winner. If his confidence was shaky then, imagine now. Imagine Tuesday night. I feel for Van fans. I'd be pretty salty with the goalie situation. Van should've won the last game- Hawks got really lucky-

Would not have guessed the odds would be this lopsided

Apr 26 19 BLACKHAWKS (CHI) o5½-105 +150

9:05 PM 20 CANUCKS (VAN) u5½-115 -170

Over, with the Hawks

Oh yeah, if the Canucks do lose, what's going to happen is Vancouver??? Riots??

this is fucking bullshit.

just because the refs fucked up in the 1st period and denied the habs of a goal.. they are giving the habs mad powerplays.

lucics hit was a clean hit, just because dudes head hit the boards made it bad, fuck off with that shit.

now it's a major... and now they call bergeron for delay of game, FUCK OUT OF HERE....

they are just giving the habs this game now.... fucking bullshit.

oh, what do you know.. habs score.....

if the habs win, it's because the refs let them win.... fucking bullshit...

seriously dude.

AND WOW.

HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA CALL A SLASH ON NATHAN HORTON WHEN HE BARELY TOUCHED HIM??

WHEN THERE HAVE BEEN TONS OF SLASHING ALL GAME BY THE HABS AND YOU DON'T CALL IT..

BUT ALL BECAUSE HE HAD A FUCKING BREAK AWAY ON PRICE AND WOULD HAVE MADE PRICE LOOK STUPID.. YOU CALL A SLASH.. BULL SHIIIIT!

FUCK THESE REFS.

FUUUUU

WIDE OPEN NET! WHAT THE FUCK!!! :lol:

i think i'm gonna watch the sabres v flyers..... i can't take this bruins game anymore.

duncan keith you fucking idiot!

you almost gave them a 2-0 lead.. but luckily crawford came up big, and burrows completely flopped on that penalty shot..

keith didn't have to take burrows down like that.. he could have kept harassing him, and got on the other side of him and try to lift his stick...

if the hawks don't come back and at least tie it up... i feel bad for crawford.. he saved their ass and kept them in this.. he's made some great stops.

HOLY FUCKING TOEWS!!! WHAT A GOAL!!!

and if chicago wins, they have crawford to thank, he's mad a shitload of amazing saves in this game.. and kept them in this... that stop on kesler right after he stoned one of the sedins twice... jesussssss this dude should win rookie of the year. and mvp of the series..