NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

All invites been sent homies---So is there any way anyone else can edit the season settings and all that other shit (Invites ,, Draft etc) ? Or is it only the person who started the league??

Ovechkin can say whatever he wants. He's the shit, even though he does some questionable shit sometimes. And He's most likely not going back to Russia so who cares??

Also Maury is the best show on tv

no invite recieved

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont get rid of that many players on a cup team and repeat,role players or not.the roles those guys played helped win the cup,and all the pieces gotta fall together correctly.i think the byfuglien trade itself knocked you guys to a second round exit.

I agree with most of what you said. Hockey is one of the, if not the hardest sport to repeat in. And I liked a lot of those dudes. Anyone saying they'll repeat is getting ahead of themselves. They will be making some runs in the playoffs though. And they'll be good for a long time. You can't buy chemistry. Ask the Yankees. Byfuglien played awesome in the playoffs- Couldn't have played much better, honestly.

But they got the max for him, and he wasn't going to be around much longer anyway.

Whoever picked the blues --pick another team-or wait 4-8 years Devils got a cool logo

hahaha that was you last year in the draft we we're all laughing at who had the most shit team!?

bummer man, i was with you last year though... i was able to fuck around with the league for about 3 weeks, and i was in top 3 then some shit came up and i completely forgot about the league till the NHL playoffs started and by then the league had already been over for a couple of days and i noticed i was like 7th so i still did good, but i would have won if i actually been around to play and fix my rosters :lol: