I still like a lot of things...

RockTheCasbah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy made 12oz a lot more interesting than the last current batch of retards.

most who consisted of guys who argued about cheese steaks, bipolar schizophrenics with delusions of grandeur, and generally about 3 years of suck. and some dirtball who got pissed on by some meth addict, what else, some shitty altmodel who also seemed bipolar, and had a vagina that looked like a crusty punks stretched ears but without the rings. was that zoohead? the oontz has been seriously lacking, now if mero, mr,horse and a few others came back it would return to its greatness.

besides, moped rallies, and most of that shit sounds fun, wait, is totally fucking fun. more so than the last drama thats been on here.

I agree with this statement. Since I registered with this name 12oz has had shitty noobs.

yeah, ME WAS BORED BRAH. its monday, i have no 'real' job to attend to, and i enjoy similar activities. not all of of us can smoke shitty dirt weed drink a steel reserve and feel great about only wearing dickies and working in a warehouse for the rest of our lives.

i miss the old 12oz. btw where the fuck is HESH that guy was non stop jokes, and seeking.

yeah, ME WAS BORED BRAH. its monday, i have no 'real' job to attend to, and i enjoy similar activities. not all of of us can smoke shitty dirt weed drink a steel reserve and feel great about only wearing dickies and working in a warehouse for the rest of our lives.

i miss the old 12oz. btw where the fuck is HESH that guy was non stop jokes, and seeking.

haha... and seeking is gone? hahahah fucking amazing.