What's prison like?

beanshore

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This went south in a hurry...

And im kind of confused now..

Cliffnotes for the story.

Get send to prison. Eat ecstacy. Do homo shit that'll haunt you for the rest of your life. Leave with a swolen butthole.

S'only if yer American, that...if yer English it's ... acquire fighting abilities very early in ya stay, acquire heroin addiction, do sentence, return to society as incorrigable recidivist....Oh yeah, and enjoy the Manchester Tart in Strangeways.

A friend of mine got locked in Spain whilst on a steel painting trip through Europe. He said it really wasn't that bad (compared to being locked in Oz) and he was fukn raving about how good the food is in there, serious. He was only in for the weekend until he could contact the embassy on monday but he said the fresh salmon baguettes he got in there were so good he wanted to re offend just to get locked again. Joke obviously but yeah, he really fukn loved that espanola prison grub :)

& to that gasface cunt, fuck off 'bout the teeth, I've goot several missing, but so? Can still eat & the fittest bird I ever saw had snapped off black ones. Carry on being fat, our kid, you might see the reflection of your cock in the enamel of yer teeth, coz you won't find it under your bloated layers.

From what I can piece together out of this mess of words, I'm picturing you being the Queen's version of our trailer trash.

You only need to do 33% of your time here, 66% if it were a violent crime like armed robbery.

I know a guy who was just recently expecting to plead to a 3-7, and was hoping to be out after the 33%. Instead, they turned his case over to the Feds, and the poor bastard had to sign for 9 years, doing 85% of that

all misdemeanors/nonviolent felonies have a 33% minimum mandatory? that's unreal... i thought 80% was the norm

You only need to do 33% of your time here, 66% if it were a violent crime like armed robbery.

I know a guy who was just recently expecting to plead to a 3-7, and was hoping to be out after the 33%. Instead, they turned his case over to the Feds, and the poor bastard had to sign for 9 years, doing 85% of that

what did he get 9 years for thats pretty tough?