What's prison like?

beanshore

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Barry Barbaric make anyone else think

"'WHAT'S it going to be then, eh?'

There was me, Your Humble Narrator, and my three droogs, that is Len, Rick, and Bully, Bully being called Bully because of his bolshy big neck and very gromky goloss which was just like some bolshy great bull bellowing auuuuuuuuh. We were sitting in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening, a flip dark chill winter bastard though dry. All round were chellovecks well away on milk plus vellocet and synthemesc and drencrom and other veshches which take you far far far away from this wicked and real world into the land to viddy Bog And All His Holy Angels And Saints in your left sabog with lights bursting and spurting all over your mozg. What we were peeting was the old moloko with knives in it, as we used to say, to sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of dirty twenty-to-one, but I've told you all that before.

We were dressed in the heighth of fashion, which in those days was these very wide trousers and a very loose black shiny leather like jerkin over an open-necked shirt with a like scarf tucked in. At this time too it was the heighth of fashion to use the old britva on the gulliver, so that most of the gulliver was like bald and there was hair only on the sides. But it was always the same on the old nogas - real horrorshow bolshy big boots for kicking litsos it.

'What's it going to be then, eh?'"

Does Barry Barbaric make anyone else think

"'WHAT'S it going to be then, eh?'

There was me, Your Humble Narrator, and my three droogs, that is Len, Rick, and Bully, Bully being called Bully because of his bolshy big neck and very gromky goloss which was just like some bolshy great bull bellowing auuuuuuuuh. We were sitting in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening, a flip dark chill winter bastard though dry. All round were chellovecks well away on milk plus vellocet and synthemesc and drencrom and other veshches which take you far far far away from this wicked and real world into the land to viddy Bog And All His Holy Angels And Saints in your left sabog with lights bursting and spurting all over your mozg. What we were peeting was the old moloko with knives in it, as we used to say, to sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of dirty twenty-to-one, but I've told you all that before.

We were dressed in the heighth of fashion, which in those days was these very wide trousers and a very loose black shiny leather like jerkin over an open-necked shirt with a like scarf tucked in. At this time too it was the heighth of fashion to use the old britva on the gulliver, so that most of the gulliver was like bald and there was hair only on the sides. But it was always the same on the old nogas - real horrorshow bolshy big boots for kicking litsos it.

'What's it going to be then, eh?'"

Read a bit then, have you, sweetheart?

TBH, Clockie aint one of my favourites, I'll reccomend one to ya called Rule Of Night, by a groover called Trevor Hoyle _ You might not be into itcoz maybe it won't translate so well, but I'll put you onto another called The Hat Check Boy by Mike Duff - Now there is the North Manchester sense of humour encapsulated in a novel, honestly, I'd say read it just to fund out how the (non Chinese) Chinaman got his name.

are you north manchester sense of humor too?

You simply lack the requisite grey matter to appreciate what's goin on. Don't even try to understand, to quote (or maybe praphrase Kool Keith), you'd become confused by the possibilities.

Anyway baby, where you from? Slag my town off, what no-where shit hole d'you come from, honey-pie?

this barry barbaric. I usually don't ignore button people because the dumb ones and the trolls can be funny but this guy isn't funny. He isn't clever and to top it all off he talk/types like a douchebag. Congratulations fuckwad you aint shit. Why dont you put on a kilt and pack a bag pipe in your ass. Oh and British teeth are hysterical

edit... I just double heavy flow tamponed his trick ass AGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHGAHAAGAHGAHGAHGAHAGHAGA

this barry barbaric. I usually don't ignore button people because the dumb ones and the trolls can be funny but this guy isn't funny. He isn't clever and to top it all off he talk/types like a douchebag. Congratulations fuckwad you aint shit. Why dont you put on a kilt and pack a bag pipe in your ass. Oh and British teeth are hysterical

edit... I just double heavy flow tamponed his trick ass AGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHGAHAAGAHGAHGAHGAHAGHAGA

And you, if you've got nowt constructive to say the keep yer gob firmly zipped - That is my genuine advice to you. Only Casek seems to understand the concept of banter, but you, yer only slightly register as above radar - Or to put it bluntly, you simply don't matter.

If you promise to wear the dress, I'll pay the full ticket. But only if you beat me up after we've done it - I can be kinky that way.

THATS THE TYPE OF FAGGOT SHIT I WOULD EXPECT FROM SOMEONE FROM NORTH MANCHESTER, THIS SOUTH MANCHESTER IN THIS BITCH FOR LYFE DAWG

manchester1.jpg

10britain.xlarge1.jpg

YOU FUCKED UP NOW ME AND MY CHAVS FITTIN TO ROLL ON YOU NORTHIE FAGGOTS

C_71_article_1190307_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?26%2F01%2F2010%2011%3A26%3A05%3A724

IS YOU SERIOUS MATE??????!!!!!!?????

It's BBC's fault.

Get on it, honey-tits, it's been nice, s'all just a laught innit? & sad as it sounds, I've had a really stressful week & some yank cunt on the internet has cheered me up no end (Dats you BTW). Do read them books, mate (if yer can be arsed, obviously) , or don't if yer can't - And even though I'm directly opposed to you on the concept of Laissez-Faire capitalism (look up what the term Manchester Liberal means,coz the word Liberal might fool ya), we in North West England invented capitalism, (maybe), but we were among the first to realise it was crap.

THATS THE TYPE OF FAGGOT SHIT I WOULD EXPECT FROM SOMEONE FROM NORTH MANCHESTER, THIS SOUTH MANCHESTER IN THIS BITCH FOR LYFE DAWG

manchester1.jpg

10britain.xlarge1.jpg

YOU FUCKED UP NOW ME AND MY CHAVS FITTIN TO ROLL ON YOU NORTHIE FAGGOTS

C_71_article_1190307_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?26%2F01%2F2010%2011%3A26%3A05%3A724

IS YOU SERIOUS MATE??????!!!!!!?????

Good comeback, sweetness, now tell us which no-where town you come from?

Or just keep avoidin the question, fatso, the choice belongs to you.

Get on it, honey-tits, it's been nice, s'all just a laught innit? & sad as it sounds, I've had a really stressful week & some yank cunt on the internet has cheered me up no end (Dats you BTW). Do read them books, mate (if yer can be arsed, obviously) , or don't if yer can't - And even though I'm directly opposed to you on the concept of Laissez-Faire capitalism (look up what the term Manchester Liberal means,coz the word Liberal might fool ya), we in North West England invented capitalism, (maybe), but we were among the first to realise it was crap.

Yeah, I'll check those books out. I'm always down to read. The slang is always a barrier to me. Context clues very rarely help when dealing with Brit slang. I find myself on the internet

looking up words and phrases too much with some.

Yeah, I'll check those books out. I'm always down to read. The slang is always a barrier to me. Context clues very rarely help when dealing with Brit slang. I find myself on the internet

looking up words and phrases too much with some.

Sweet as, mate - Rule Of Night is written in plain English, but it's set in a small town on the northern outskirts of Manchester in the 70's, so while you'll undoubtedly understand the lingo, you maybe won't find any common references - but maybe you will, I'm doing your imaginative powers a dis-servive here, pay no heed to this prick.

Hat- Check is written almost entirely in North Manchester vernacular, and as such may well be inpenetrable to you, but really, I'd say just read it to find out how the Chinaman acquires his name.