PGW official... WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW VERSION SUMMER 2010

RockTheCasbah

this dude is british, i saw where he said knickers and talked about masterbation. You are the brit homo 4 chan fatboy, and whats the difference between a shermin cunt and a sober one?

This cunt is British (&quite proud of it) never been near 4chan though, and at 5'11 and 11 stone I can hardly be called fat, otherwise you're bang on the money, son.

And fuck knows what the difference is between a sherman cunt & a sober one coz sherman refers to a bloated american, rhymin slang, sherman tank, yank, you clueless fuckin dick, so ya question didn't even make any sense. As I first advised you, stop being a clueless septic(that's septic tank, also rhymes with yank, in case ya didn't know) cunt for ten minutes, get off your morbidly obese & doubtless shoddily attired arse and fuckin learn sumat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Fuckin right mate, & proud of it. Except us English don't have to shag our sisters, there's no shortage of dirties over here who'll drop their trackies for the price of a blue wkd, we'll leave the in-breeding to you hillbilly cunts who've been at it for generations.

And yeah, I said sumat, learn a proper accent - MANCHESTER - get back to where, Ohio? Fuck knows? Queer.

Yer only jealous coz yer probably 21 an still a virgin. I lost mine at 12, to 2 13 year olds(in the same night), succk on that, yanqistani reject boy.

^Least am not a 21 yr old virgin who still lives with his mam^. And yes, unlike most shermans, I am in possession of enough male hormones to grow a full beard should I so choose.

And, right, there's no such thing as hospital fees over here, coz we live in a civilised country, a bird who gets pregnant actually gets a maternity fuckin grant, suck on that, you caravan-dwelling Cleetus.

This cunt is British (&quite proud of it) never been near 4chan though, and at 5'11 and 11 stone I can hardly be called fat, otherwise you're bang on the money, son.

And fuck knows what the difference is between a sherman cunt & a sober one coz sherman refers to a bloated american, rhymin slang, sherman tank, yank, you clueless fuckin dick, so ya question didn't even make any sense. As I first advised you, stop being a clueless septic(that's septic tank, also rhymes with yank, in case ya didn't know) cunt for ten minutes, get off your morbidly obese & doubtless shoddily attired arse and fuckin learn sumat.

So I tell the swamp donkey to sack it before I give her a tonk in the tradesmans' entrance and have her lick me yarbles.

England sucks

Serious? That the best retort fatso can think of? Why not get yer closet faggot dad to help you?

England sucks like electrolux, it's a shit-hole, but it's mine & I love it & I may mave missing teeth but at least I'm not fat & we iinvented the concept of municipal housing. Suck on that, fatboy.

Municipal housing pisses all over your already dubiously stained stars n stripes underpants, an swamp, just to show that not only am I slimmer, taller & younger than you, but I'm also better educated than you, well, you spell "your" just like that in the context of "your missing teeth", it aint "you're" missing teeth - Unless you're trying to say you're laughing at the concept of me missing teeth, as in "you ARE missing teeth", but we both know thats bollox, eh?

I'd make you swallow any and every tooth you have left, but pointing that out is dangerously close to "UMAD" territory, so I digress.

As previously pointed out by me and 50 or so other people, you're not very funny br0. A fail troll at it's finest

Still pointed it out though, didn't you? Seems therefore that UMAD. And honestly, you'd swallow my penis before you'd make me swallow a single one of my ivories.

an swamp, just to show that not only am I slimmer, taller & younger than you, but I'm also better educated than you, well, you spell "your" just like that in the context of "your missing teeth", it aint "you're" missing teeth - Unless you're trying to say you're laughing at the concept of me missing teeth, as in "you ARE missing teeth", but we both know thats bollox, eh?

That's exactly what I was saying, but OK br0.

You also said you were 5'11 at some point today, so no, you're not taller than me. I also doubt you're younger than me, although why that would be a point of contention among us I'm not really sure?

I guess you can be proud that you're shorter, older, less educated, and skinnier/more frail and chicken chested than me, with missing teeth to top it off :lol: