Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twizm

nicknames...

hey there,

I've been pondering lately as to how great it can be when you are lucky enough to have a unique nickname that suits the person!

Just wondering, what do you think of the nickname 'peaches' for a dude? He's not gay or anything, just think he likes peaches and is kind of strange but cheery.

opinions?

constructive criticism only! ha :rolleyes:

darksidej.jpg

what nickname do you have?

come on guys, im not a bad guy and really am not looking for trouble or fights, perhaps just an honest opinion? I'm worried people would rip on this guy

come on guys, im not a bad guy and really am not looking for trouble or fights, perhaps just an honest opinion? I'm worried people would rip on this guy

I get it. You're projecting. You're "Peaches". Sorry to hear that.

It's like when you're talking to your friend who's in law school or some shit. "Yeah uh, a guy I know kinda came upon a bunch of stolen property, like I, I mean he totally found it though. What types of charges would my friend be looking at if he got caught with it?"

maybe 'peachy' is less gay? :/ sorry for the lame topic guys haha just kinda after an opinion...

I nicknamed my penis secret, cause its strong enough for a man but specially designed for a womans body. does that require a no homo?

/nh

I nicknamed my penis secret, cause its strong enough for a man but specially designed for a womans body. does that require a no homo?

/nh

Mines nicknames MC Stretch

aw nah guys, constructive advice? i don't rlly appreciate being put down like that :(

Shut the fuck up you whinny bitch...fuck!

You're nickname is snack pack. Let me explain, remember in school when you forgot your spoon you just ate your snack pack by licking it, well you snack pack peaches bunger you fucking faggot.

12063415027361ye3.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now