nicknames...

twizm

hey there,

I've been pondering lately as to how great it can be when you are lucky enough to have a unique nickname that suits the person!

Just wondering, what do you think of the nickname 'peaches' for a dude? He's not gay or anything, just think he likes peaches and is kind of strange but cheery.

opinions?

constructive criticism only! ha :rolleyes:

darksidej.jpg

what nickname do you have?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
come on guys, im not a bad guy and really am not looking for trouble or fights, perhaps just an honest opinion? I'm worried people would rip on this guy

I get it. You're projecting. You're "Peaches". Sorry to hear that.

It's like when you're talking to your friend who's in law school or some shit. "Yeah uh, a guy I know kinda came upon a bunch of stolen property, like I, I mean he totally found it though. What types of charges would my friend be looking at if he got caught with it?"

aw nah guys, constructive advice? i don't rlly appreciate being put down like that :(

Shut the fuck up you whinny bitch...fuck!

You're nickname is snack pack. Let me explain, remember in school when you forgot your spoon you just ate your snack pack by licking it, well you snack pack peaches bunger you fucking faggot.