theres too much tylenol in my vicoden

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would try to get away from vic's and all opiates.. i went to oc's and built a MASSIVE tolerance. and it never went away nor the addiction.. i ended up going to the methadone clinic in which im still Currently at.. opiates are a BITCHHH!!!!!

but methadone is the shit hahaa...

100 mg's first thing in the morning and i feel like new money all day.

take it from a true head, leave the op's alone.

^TRUTH That shit will get your ass.....Not fun

100 mg's bro?????seems like a ton--Ill pop a 10 or a half every once in a while. They never fuck me up.- i guess if you take 100mg youd probably be retarded...

UNTIL NOW where the new OC's are made so that they cant be broken down to snort,chew, or shoot... anti abuse aids has these mother fuckers a dollar a miligram[whats left of em].

but within a couple more months, the originals will be NO MORE

I just heard this from a friend also. Said he couldn't do anything with them. Fuck oc's... Roxies all day. Oh and subs suck. Subutex was hell on my body. Just went through withdrawal from opiates cold turkey. I couldn't even get out of bed the first week. A month later I still regret ever being addicted to them. My body still doesn't feel right.

^TRUTH That shit will get your ass.....Not fun

100 mg's bro?????seems like a ton--Ill pop a 10 or a half every once in a while. They never fuck me up.- i guess if you take 100mg youd probably be retarded...

I have known poor souls that were drinking 250-300 mgs of done' a day.

lifers that will never get off the stuff, been going to the clinic for 25, 30 years.

100 mgs is a normal, steady dose for MMT.

2 years clean/sober and i can still feel the PAWS from methadone.

best of luck bub