theres too much tylenol in my vicoden

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have chronic back pain and also fucked up my hand so i was self medicating with many many many opiates all at the same time and the only thing that really works is to use it when absolutly needed. i take one or two 7.5 mg hydracodones in 3 day intervals for a couple of days then i don't for a while. i figure its not the best but not overdoing it and giving my body a chance to flush it out before putting more into my system will help keep my tolerance low.

fuck oc's. might as well skip the middle man an just get some heroin.

The scary thought. If you are abusing opiates or have abused them you build a tolerance.

I know tolerances go down but i'm far from convinced they go away. What happens when

you encounter that situation where you really are in a shit load of pain. The doctor prescribes

you what would be sufficient pain relief for most people 1 vicodin every 4 - 6 as needed.

Would it still work against the pain or are you just fucked?

Pursuant to the thread topic if you have a doctor willing to write painkillers

tell them you are concerned about the tylanol. Tell them it hurts your stomach.

Vicoprophan (sp) comes at 10/200. Thats the highest/lowest sched 3 i'm

aware of. It shouldnt be that big a deal. Its still hydrocodone. Schedule 3

You could get 15/80 but to get that you would

need to go thru a compounding pharmacy. Atleast here you cant get

schedule 2 refills and doctors are a lot less willing to write for them

• 2 weeks later...
Cheaper, Yes. But I think the majority of people using both would take the oc in a heartbeat if they had a choice between the two.

yea i think most people would gladly take medicine from a pharmaceutical company than a corner boy on the streets. its really funny where people draw the line in the sand over a drug thats basically the same except who you get it from and how you do it.

my tolerance is a bitch. i've been craving downers ever since i wanted to kick em for good. shucks.

i would try to get away from vic's and all opiates.. i went to oc's and built a MASSIVE tolerance. and it never went away nor the addiction.. i ended up going to the methadone clinic in which im still Currently at.. opiates are a BITCHHH!!!!!

but methadone is the shit hahaa...

100 mg's first thing in the morning and i feel like new money all day.

take it from a true head, leave the op's alone.

Cheaper, Yes. But I think the majority of people using both would take the oc in a heartbeat if they had a choice between the two.

UNTIL NOW where the new OC's are made so that they cant be broken down to snort,chew, or shoot... anti abuse aids has these mother fuckers a dollar a miligram[whats left of em].

but within a couple more months, the originals will be NO MORE