Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yinz n'at

i drank mad old crow wthday ith some crust punks tonight...

fucking what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ill fix the spelling when the being older wears off

sigh

yinz n'at

my birthday will be spent eating tacos on freight trains

JYK NSF CREWS SON PITTSBURGH!

sorry im drunk and unemployed and this seemed like a fgreat idea

i have an amazing river spot and some crusty kids were camping there so i had no choice and would not compromise my river location... lots of free jameson and saw my ex girl... found out she was now vegan and dating a tpwf #uhohwhatamistake.... this girl used to eat mad cheese and fall asleeep first and fart like fuck all night ... cheesy farts smell like not a birthday

happy born day.

41.jpg

man... its my birthday.. why you gonna post pictures of my sister on here i thought we had this discussion.

:( :confused:

found out she was now vegan and dating a tpwf #uhohwhatamistake.... this girl used to eat mad cheese and fall asleeep first and fart like fuck all night

:lol:

i got drunk with a couple of crusty chicks down in florida. i lost a can of paint and when i went back the next day, they had painted random 3 letters on some dope peices like it was theirs. didn't get laid either so over all the night was fail. happy birthday.

l_d65c40660dae43d5b90e0da828960f51.jpg

As an ex-crustie/squatter...

Don't do it again, unless you want fucking scabbies (I never had them, I know a lot of crusties who did) and a heroin addiction.

Happy birthday, though.

i have an amazing river spot and some crusty kids were camping there so i had no choice and would not compromise my river location... lots of free jameson and saw my ex girl... found out she was now vegan and dating a tpwf #uhohwhatamistake.... this girl used to eat mad cheese and fall asleeep first and fart like fuck all night ... cheesy farts smell like not a birthday

Good lord :lol:

0.jpg

cheers.

thems gutter punks a lesser known much more classier breed.

98% less hypocritical bullshit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now