Snitch Bitch

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
CLEAN HOUSE

ASAP.

yup. You might do well by suspending whatever it is you are doing too.

She can dime you out the police which isn't enough but it may result in

them trying to build a case against you. First thing first get that

paperwork. Fortunately enough plenty of police are guys and even tho

they are on the other team they still kno how crazy these broads be.

You need to be in damage control mode

get rid of your stuff (paint all that type of shit) and get a rest order like everyone else is saying. that way if she drops the dime, you wont have anything and just say to the police shes making things up. she says im a meth dealer and a tag banger.

or, pretend to make up with her for a day or two that way you could get time to cover your tracks and file work on that hoe. then she'll get a knock at the door and booom she cant try to get at you and you will be clean.

get her bumped off no phones just word of mouth thats the only way rid of her either that or drug her and put it in her head that she needs to kill herself..

im being serious on that part.

or file a report deal with cops,judges etc and she will win in the long run as shes a female ,she has way more chance winning in a court case against you for what ever reasons,oh and move allll your shit into storage or a friends/parents place if it gets to the court stage.oh and yeah save messages record calls and get statements from people as to how fucked up she is collect as much against her that will sway it in your favour.

All solid advice so far. Get that restraining order. Even though folks are saying that it will be motivation for her to snitch on you, it's better to have that on file than to have the cops show up and you have no proof of how crazy the bitch is.

Also don't delete her number, it's not like that's gonna make her stop calling you, she can't see her number isn't in your phone anymore. Just change the name to "CRAZY BITCH DON'T ANSWER!"

i was given some solid advice from a friend of mine after he he had his chick booted from HIS house.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE is non gender specific

If roles were reversed the cops would already have your ass locked up. Now days the police HAVE to fuck with HER, long sense gone are the days of YOUR ARE THE MAN. So protect yourself and help out your family.

My dude got punched in the face while driving and fighting with his bitch, he flat out called the cops and they locked her up. They fully told him that f he hit her they'd take turns beating him up on the way in.......but now days they have to take care of his rights and that he did the right thing!

I'm not one for getting the police involved in any situation, but a restraining order just to document her crazyness is probably a good look, followed by an immediate and thorough house cleaning.

HOWEVER, I do not advocate anything like pressing charges for harassment or whatever.

Edit: Aren't you currently fighting a case? You need to get this situation under control ASAP

Step one is to handle her, a court order is helpful.

Step two is to handle whatever part of your personality that allows you to get that close to a crazy female. I highly suspect that there were clues along the way that you chose to disregard which has let this situation get to where it is.