Snitch Bitch

Weapon X

The ex, turned out to be crazy. She tried to jump out of a moving vehicle that i was driving after some Jamesons, called my cell phone over 400 times, and harrassed my parents on their land line from 4am to 6am, all while i've been experiencing the worst pain of my life (eye problem).

She told my parents what I do (nbd because they know full well) and told me she will dime me out to the police. Is filing a police report baiting me out or protecting me from any crazy false accusations she'll make in the future?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

protecting you

I dont ever suggest filing paper on anyone, unless its a crazy female, bacause thats THEIR game and you hae to play by their rules, but better.

So yeah, see if you can get a restraining order and charge her with harassment if possible.

and yeah, do it fast, before she moves to put one on you and just lie her ass off like they usually do.

Don't play her game. If this broad is as crazy as you say she is i suggest you just

leave it alone. Dont be mad dont be anything. Get that restraining order to protect

yourself, If you have social networking hookups make sure and remove her, and

make sure she cant access yours, delete her number, change yours, If she mails

return to sender

Do yourself a favor. You can thank me later

Vaginas are as cunning as they are smelly. Get the drop on this pig and file a restraining order TO-DAY!!!! its all about the first strike, you document first you get the jump for the entire battle.

When dealing with Nasty Holes like herself i just follow the Cobra Kai credo

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY

HAHAHA I have not laughed out loud in a while. Thank you. Good words to live by.

I dont delete anyones number so I know if its the bitch calling , but theres a lot of good advice in this thread

out of sight out of mind for both of you. You dont need to think about it, worry about it. She may just give up if you make it too hard for her to bother you. Also 2 years from now when she calls you out of the blue DONT FALL FOR IT. She didn't change, she not trying to apologize and shes still bat shit crazy

out of sight out of mind for both of you. You dont need to think about it, worry about it. She may just give up if you make it too hard for her to bother you. Also 2 years from now when she calls you out of the blue DONT FALL FOR IT. She didn't change, she not trying to apologize and shes still bat shit crazy

give up? LOL

a cunt is a cunt is a cunt.

these bitches are robotic and relentless, will take your balls if you dont protect them and sleep like a baby the same night not thinking twice of destroying lives.

they are guiltless. that allows an upper hand.

they are self consumed and spiteful. those are the most powerful motivators.

ive seen it happen too many times to co workers, grown men have their houses taken, the very same that THEY PAID FOR all by them self and have to sleep on a friends couch or in a hotel. checks garnished etc.

jail, just bc they yelled to loud.

all bc some cunt is "unhappy"

FILE THE REPORT d00d

You know if she's really just bluffing on the snitchery, or if she'll eventually comes to her senses and realize that she don't really wanna do that, then slapping a restraining order on this mentally unstable broad is going to change her mind real fast and pretty much ensure that she's going to snitch you out now.

You know if she's really just bluffing on the snitchery, or if she'll eventually comes to her senses and realize that she don't really wanna do that, then slapping a restraining order on this mentally unstable broad is going to change her mind real fast and pretty much ensure that she's going to snitch you out now.

cops arent going to believe a bitch you have court documents showing her crazyness. They see shit like that all the time, mad bitches always make their ex out to be Tony Montana and shit, cops know the deal , you just gottA get pAPERwork on the bitch

cops arent going to believe a bitch you have court documents showing her crazyness. They see shit like that all the time, mad bitches always make their ex out to be Tony Montana and shit, cops know the deal , you just gottA get pAPERwork on the bitch

They'll still look into it. Especially if dude is someone they want.