San Jose`s #1 toys (Ameba,Draz,Dolor and Moda)

TheMaker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maker your a hating ass punk little bitch. quit picking on little kids just cause you don't get up. nigga let me know when you wanna go night night cause i'll be more then happy to knock your hating bitch ass out. phil mccack you to. and drout your a bitch you got punked at gunderson you pussy

Clyde,your a joke,you probably still pee your bed,fuck you and your grandparents even if there dead.I will shit on there gravestone and hit up on it.Your a tuf cookie,lmao.fucken mocos hanging from your nose still,shut the fuck up and get the fuck out bitch,before Imake you my bitch.You`ll be called TheMakers bitch with fishnet stocking.one blood.510

maker your a hating ass punk little bitch. quit picking on little kids just cause you don't get up. nigga let me know when you wanna go night night cause i'll be more then happy to knock your hating bitch ass out. phil mccack you to. and drout your a bitch you got punked at gunderson you pussy

Phil mccack drops dimes like a punk bitch

Drout is just mad cause Ameba madeout with his bitch and and im gonna guess he fucked her

and so he made a new account to say shit.

Drout is a bitch that hides behind a screenname

and themaker is just dickriding ameba dolor and moda.

i still dont see any of these "toy" pics?

my 2 cents peace

greatest thing said on this thread

• 4 weeks later...