Online Pharmacy

SukiSukiNow

^^ NO Shit

Abcs must spread

haha this is funny. as long as you're not abusing them, obtaining them legally shouldn't be a problem at all. hell, even if you are abusing them it's cake to get them. you don't have insurance? oh well... do you have cash? if so, many psychiatrists will take cash. in fact, most prefer it. or go to a family practitioner and have them write you a script. if it was me, i'd just go to a pain management doctor and complain about a back injury and get 200 roxi-30s AND a bottle of 100 2mg bars. but thats just me. anyhow, go ask your gay friends like that one dude said. fags always have pills.

Seriously if i lived in florida id be all over this shit. Theres some serious money to be made down there. Thought they were cracking down on that?? Guess not hah-

You don't have to order your pills online. You pay for the script. A lot of places that were doing direct scripts (they call it in to a pharmacy of your choice) can't do them anymore thanks to that retard Ryan Haight (?). Retard ate a bottle of ladders and never woke up. Big surprise idiot.

Now the law is you have to have 1 face to face visit every 3 years. Fly to florida, see doctor, get script, sell half/all pills, balloutofcontrol with proceeds...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pill mills down here are fucking ridiculous... it's like waiting in line at a busy jewish deli in brooklyn... but when i was going (haven't been to a doc in 4 months) i would go out of my way to find the low pro docs that people werent blowing up yet... but im telling you man, the out of towners are killing shit down here. fuckin hillbillies from kentucky coming down here going crazy... rumor has it that the mafia got in on the pill mill scene and thats why it's so fucking impossible for state legislature to crack down on shady dr's. too much money to be made. oh well... anyway, suki... yeah your gays are slackin... although i think i plane ride on extascy would be much more enjoyable than one on xanax. haha.

i used to get my birth control from an online canadian pharmacy

they started requiring a phone call from your doctor's office in addition to the faxed prescription

that in addition to the price drop here in the states led me to just start getting it locally, after shipping it'd become basically the same price since my health insurance doesn't include prescriptions.

but it was an easy thing to take care of.

dude thats not new news... that started happening in june 09... but the original purdue oxycontin is still available (and in all of the original dosages as well) the "new" oc's are bullshit with tamper proof filler... http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2010/reformulated-abuse.html

oh well... if you want to get high, you're going to get high. there are many other forms of oxycodone hydrochloride available.

enough with the oc talk...

hey suki, any luck with your alprazolam hunt?

btw this is the dude you mailed the y'que rodney king shirt and the free winona shirt to yeaaaaars ago... how goes it?

just curious. Can they force you to get the new OCs? I mean...

they are still going to be making generics right? Perdue just

fucked up the formula but brand name OC has always

cost way much. The only way i would get brand name is if

insurance was paying for it. Between Roxy and generics i dont

see what the big deal is.

Im far too cynical to believe Purdue did this for the altruistic

reason of keeping people from abusing their product. Fact is they

have only benefited from the abuse. So this reformulation. It

makes no sense to me. Is it possible thru their lobbyists that

they could successfully get laws changed that stops production

of the easily abused formulas? Im sure police and lawmakers would

get behind this. That would again give them a patent protected product

that they could charge outrageous prices on for however many years.

Only thing is there are more potent prescription opiates out there

fuck... the tenderloin is still poppin off... more vamps these days... but still going strong. eddy and jones turk and goldengate hyde street... fuck... pill central usa.

seriously.

the crack dealers used to be real chill and wouldnt bother people

but these pill dudes be on a nigga as soon as you stroll through

OC's! OC's! OC's!

Im far too cynical to believe Purdue did this for the altruistic

reason of keeping people from abusing their product. Fact is they

have only benefited from the abuse.

They were getting sued/having a PR nightmare over the crazy rates of OC abuse, so they did this. Everyone I know who's tried these new OCs says they're a fucking nightmare, damn near impossible to abuse, and not even worth the effort for the little bit that ends up usable.

Aren't the generics already somewhat abuse proof? I thought that was the reason noone wanted them, although to be honest I've never even actually seen a generic.

Also, I've had plenty of OC heads tell me they don't like Roxis. For what reason i don't know, since that really makes no sense, but whatever. I'm sure they'll be much more popular now. That, and alot more people are gonna just start doing dope

I cut this article off.. Google their names these doods are doing it right

40 million in assets fuuuuuu-

Chris and Jeff George drove flashy cars, amassed property and made multi-million-dollar deals, radiating wealth and success while clients of their pain clinics got high and, in some cases, died.

Supporting the twin brothers' lavish lifestyle was a stream of dirty cash from drug traffickers who routed painkillers to Kentucky, Ohio and South Carolina, federal prosecutors allege in documents filed in U.S. District Court.

So successful were their ventures that Chris George piled up about $40 million in assets, money he wanted laundered in 2009, prosecutors said. One night last year, they added, an employee of American Pain left the business carrying $50,000 cash in a backpack, the proceeds from a single day's sales.

By that point, the 29-year-old twins had evolved from brash, rambunctious sons of a prominent Florida home builder into the masterminds behind some of the most brazen and flagrant pain clinics in South Florida.

As they made their way in the pain management industry, the twins, who often were at odds with one another, did business with a colorful cast of characters — including the investor ex-husband of a notorious Palm Beach socialite and a captain of the Colombo crime family, state and county records show.

Case highlights loopholes

The FBI and IRS, along with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and other law-enforcement agencies, spent the past 14 months investigating allegations that the George brothers illegally sold drugs and laundered money, prosecutors said.

Although federal agents on Wednesday raided three of their clinics in Palm Beach County, the brothers on Saturday had yet to be charged with a crime. They hired high-powered West Palm Beach attorney James Eisenberg.

That the twins, who each have criminal records but no medical background, were able to open pain clinics in the first place highlights gaping loopholes in Florida law.

Authorities say an utter lack of regulation has turned the Sunshine State into a fantasy land for junkies and drug dealers from Key West to Knoxville, Tenn., and beyond.

The result has been a multimillion-dollar cash bonanza for crooked clinic owners and doctors who write prescriptions with assembly-line efficiency, according to investigators.

In response, Gov. Charlie Crist last year signed a bill that allows the government to create a database to monitor prescriptions for powerful and addictive drugs like oxycodone and Xanax.

This year, state lawmakers including Sen. Dave Aronberg, D-Greenacres, and Rep. Joseph Abruzzo, D-Wellington, filed bills that would target clinic operators and doctors who are getting rich selling drugs to all comers. Investigators say these operators are making bank.

A single clinic run by the George twins — records show they opened at least five in South Florida since 2008 — netted more than $14 million last year alone, prosecutors said.

As many as 250 people a day streamed in to see five doctors who were paid based on how many patients they treated, prosecutors said. They said one physician, Cynthia Cadet, earned as much as $44,850 a week working at American Pain, a cash-only operation, in 2009.

Each of the five doctors ordered roughly half a million oxycodone tablets last year, prosecutors said.

Despite being named in a federal complaint, each physician still holds a clear and active license to practice medicine in Florida, records show.

Brothers lived large

The doctors walked away with only a fraction of the total haul, prosecutors said.

At Chris George's house in Wellington's upscale Talavera neighborhood, security cameras scanned the grounds. Inside, walls were hung with jumbo TVs. The place reminded one deputy who searched it Wednesday of a set in the movie Scarface.

Jeff George spent his money on expensive toys, splurging on boats and a monster truck he used to antagonize his neighbors. He would weave in and out of traffic on Okeechobee Boulevard in his pearl metallic yellow Lamborghini Murcielago, on the lookout for upstart clinics encroaching on his territory.

When West Palm Medical Center opened in January, despite a pain clinic moratorium enacted by county commissioners a month earlier, Jeff George called code enforcement officers and got the new business shut down, at least temporarily.

Wrangling with mob boss

Sons of prominent builder John Paul George, the George brothers have operated at the edge of the law for years, sheriff's investigators said.

In 2002, when demand for black market steroids was soaring, a sheriff's agent caught Chris George picking up a package of the illegal supplements ordered from Mexico. He eventually pleaded guilty to a felony drug possession charge.

Years later, he ventured into the pain clinic business, where his felony conviction was no obstacle. No state agency regulated the cash-only businesses, and no laws prevented non-doctors from opening medical offices, hiring physicians and then selling highly addictive painkillers by the fistful.

By 2008, the brothers were running pain management centers in Palm Beach and Broward counties. Between setting up clinics, Jeff George branched in other directions.