Online Pharmacy

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats good with Mexico? Can I go there and buy a bunch of Suboxone and bring it back? I'm tired of insurance companies and doctors sucking me dry - I will seriously go to Mexico if I can get a ridiculous amount of Subs for dirt cheap and not get knocked bringing that shit back. If I have a legitimate script for them in the US would that help?

Whats good with Mexico? Can I go there and buy a bunch of Suboxone and bring it back? I'm tired of insurance companies and doctors sucking me dry - I will seriously go to Mexico if I can get a ridiculous amount of Subs for dirt cheap and not get knocked bringing that shit back. If I have a legitimate script for them in the US would that help?

you can bring them back.

i've brought plenty of stuff back.

just dont get pulled off to the side to get searched.

ive purchased steroids over the web over 3 years ago, i still have the package sent from czek republic in a video tape case wrapped in tinfoil, labled "Book" the dea wont raid your house because anyone can use your address to get the drugs into the country. as far as the courts are concerned your neighbor could be waiting for your illegal mail to be shipped so he can swipe it off you porch.

most shit gets through customs "especially during holiday season" ::TIP::

but if it does get seized you will get a claims note from the us customs and depending of the drug class of your shipment the DEA, but the letter only reads "HEY WE HAVE THIS SHIPMENT OF STUFF IN YOUR NAME THAT IS ILLEGAL IN OUT COUNTRY TO MAIL OREDER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME GET IT AND VERIFY ITS LEGITIMACY."

DONT DO IT!!!

throw away the letter, and now your house is flagged in customs and you cant do it again without them checking everything to you from out of country.

then just do the neighbor trick yourself.

one more thing, misspelling your first and last name looks better on your side. cause then it really makes your "neighbor" look more obvious the crook and not you.

I haven't heard of anyone getting subs in mexico. Obviously doesn't mean they don't have them, and they're probably not cheap either. I hear you if you don't have insurance. But a trip to the sub doc around here and you'll usually get 30 10's for the month. I'm not sure how many your taking, but that should last a while. Do the math, it ends up not being that expensive. Also, go to UNARXCARD.COM If you don't have insurance it's a great discount card to use. I think i paid 13$ for 120 norcos with the card. I have insurance, but was double dipping at the time. Another thing- Most of answers for phamacy/pill questions you can find on DRUGBUYERS.COM You can pretty much get anything you want, legally, through legitimate doctors. Shady Doctors yes, but still legal. The last doctor i went through got indicted, so the feds have my files currently. But I wasn't doing anything wrong, technically, so im good.

fake drugs? you buy shit by name. what the fuck is everyone talking about fake shit for. it has a specific medical name!

what retard id going to order 50 2mg "Zanacks"

Individuals produce fake shit made out of tylenol or some shit, the just press it with a stamp... almost like counterfieting money but different.

And also...........

nigga I spell like I want

your not to smart are you? the props are fucked right now, you posi propped me also.

try readin outher threads about that, i forgot your to busy photoshoppin photos of your boyfriend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit.

You really gotta be fucking kidding me.

Questioning another human's general lack of knowledge and then proceeding to absolutely tear apart common spellings and punctuation in the american english language...... The irony of this is like a capris rocking bearded white boy, toting a free weezy shirt with yacht shoes on in the hood of his half mexican cousin. And he's fucking his cousin cuz he's less of an internet faggot than you throwing e-hissy fits when a door.jpeg is replied to you.

Ego problems much?

Quote this and click the props button.

You're an asshole.

I think it's funny that people still don't understand the props system.

The props aren't fucked up, you (probably) didn't accidentally prop someone, that's how they are. If you don't have enough points to effectively neg (or prop) someone it becomes a "balance" square, which is more white than green. Right click it to see for yourself.

Thank you to Theo for clearing this up, a long time ago

There's always Mexico.

Watch out with that as well. Bootlegging pills is big in Central and South America. That's the general reason why I'd never buy pills online. The shit they put in those things is brutal. Some of the dyes they use aren't legit and they cut the pills with all sorts of cheap products to help give the affects the pill has on you.

So I think it's wiser to go through a legit pharmacy with a pharmacists and racks of OK magazine by the cash register.

*I haven't read this thread yet, I got as far as Casek's post. If this has already been said --oh well.

Individuals produce fake shit made out of tylenol or some shit, the just press it with a stamp... almost like counterfieting money but different.

It's so easy to counterfeit as well, all the way down to the box and foil wrapped packages. I don't know about the steroids game, but the pills are way too fucking shady to mess with. I even wonder about knock offs at the store. The cheaper "store brands." Medicine is a crooked fucking game and no matter how many white coats and pearly smiles you put out there, it all leads back to a snake oil salesman.

Have any of you purchased your pills/prescriptions via internet?

I need to get some xanax and buying them online seems kinda sketchy.

My insurance ran out and plus previous Doctor said next time I will have to go see

a psychiatrist if I want refills.

Any sites you've used? Trust? Successes? Fails?

Thank you in advance.

tell your doctor to stop being a dick.

or you could just write your own xanax scrip.

order some security paper online. Make scrips on it using illustrator

get a doctors DEA number, someones ID

or even your own although i would suggest someone elses

Write for 3mg a day. Something reasonable. Go in with

a scrip for 6mg a day they may think twice. Go in after

5 or on the weekends so the only way they can call is to phone

the doctors answering service that in turn calls him at home.

(something they arent going to do) Just drop it off and pick it

up a few hours later. Xanax is a schedule 4 controlled substance.

They arent required to call on any drug unless its schedule 2.

No insurance from the pharmacy xanax is still cheap

tell your doctor to stop being a dick.

seriously he was a fucking prick. i use xanax to help me on airplane rides for the most part.

im going on vacation in a couple of months and thinking about flying is making me so anxious already

and my hands get sweaty and clammy.

i got 30 pills in december and i still have one left so obviously it's not like im abusing them but

i have to see a shrink? fuck that.

thanks for the input and the lulz.

next time you take dogs to the vet tell the vet

she has been scared lately, seems really anxious,

worked up, ect. They prescribe dogs xanax too.

I worked at a vet and i seen it happen all the

time. .25 mg xanax. but 8 of them is still a bar

haha this is funny. as long as you're not abusing them, obtaining them legally shouldn't be a problem at all. hell, even if you are abusing them it's cake to get them. you don't have insurance? oh well... do you have cash? if so, many psychiatrists will take cash. in fact, most prefer it. or go to a family practitioner and have them write you a script. if it was me, i'd just go to a pain management doctor and complain about a back injury and get 200 roxi-30s AND a bottle of 100 2mg bars. but thats just me. anyhow, go ask your gay friends like that one dude said. fags always have pills.

• Like 1

or you could just write your own xanax scrip.

order some security paper online. Make scrips on it using illustrator

get a doctors DEA number, someones ID

or even your own although i would suggest someone elses

Write for 3mg a day. Something reasonable. Go in with

a scrip for 6mg a day they may think twice. Go in after

5 or on the weekends so the only way they can call is to phone

the doctors answering service that in turn calls him at home.

(something they arent going to do) Just drop it off and pick it

up a few hours later. Xanax is a schedule 4 controlled substance.

They arent required to call on any drug unless its schedule 2.

No insurance from the pharmacy xanax is still cheap

This is called Rx fraud and will get you jail time.