Child’s Family Anxiously Waiting For Test Results After Condom Incident

freakeenyc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ive been working in the health field for almost ten years and this story is filled with misinformation...I call BULLSHIT on this one.

ohsnapugotdaaids.jpeg

I call bullshit too

Ive worked in the hotel industry off and on for a while now and ive heard of several different confirmed scams involving families who claim their child found a condom and put it in their mouth

Jones said after 24 hours, her grandson started throwing up, he developed a fever and started showing signs of a possible STD.

“Little white blisters all on the top of his mouth, on his tongue, inside the mouth, inside the lip the bottom lip, it was all over,” said Jones.

I would think with any infection or disease theres some kind of incubation period before shit starts popping off like that

my mother taught me at a very young age not to put foreign objects in my mouth... looks like this one is on both parties.

granted the kid was only 4, but after i tried eating a french fry off the ground and my mom slapped the fuck out of me around when i was 5 or so i never did anything of the sort again.

sucks that this happened to this kid though, i smell super huge lawsuit.

Started showing signs of an STD in 24 hours?

Nope...... I'm with DA_BEARS, that's some bullshit.

They're trying to get paid.

Not to mention "the hotel wouldn't let them take the condom for testing".

Who the fuck is going to let some hotel manager take the evidence from them and not physically respond when they try to tell you that you can't have it back?

I mean not that anybody wants to touch that thing, but her 4 year old was just sucking on it and some hotel employee is going to tell them they're beat?

Fake.

i just heard about this... thank god i used the SEARCH function and avoided the hazing and post of front page JFK has been shot jpgs.

this is fucking wild and instantly thought it might be some BS or a scam (at least 10 stories like this on google)...

if not, SO GROSS, and i mean what can you do, like at the point you see it, nothing... jesus chirst

so im assuming some spanish lady is now going to own this hotel chain? or at minimum cash a 7 figure check from this...

*house keeper looking for job...

• 4 weeks later...