Forget Fast Cars, Lets Talk About Big Rides..

DEE38

What's your favorite truck.. SUV?? whatever....

For a year or two now i've been dreaming for a suburban.. and I finally got mines last month. 2002 Charcoal Grey Suburban LT leather interior and sunroof! I'm in heaven when i drive.

I was looking into a Escalade, but fuck that dayum bling bling SUV.. I only see people who are like related to the president, or nelly rappers driving it. I can't see myself driving it for some reason.

Whats your favorite big ride?

My homegirl got one of those big ford king cab trucks back in 2000, and it was dope cuz she's this small little girl driving it, and it was just dope. They traded it in for those explorer trucks thoo, cuz the thing ate alot of gas. I fork over 30 bucks each week to fill my ride up. Oh well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrImeY

fuck an Escalade you might as well get a tahoe, but whats up with a Range Rover those are the dopest without a doubt.

Escalades=Tahoe?

Are they equal or something?

Don't sleep on a suburban.... they're by far better choicing than a Tahoe.

Tahoe= back seat for midgets with no room to put anything in the back.

Suburban= Fits atleast like, 7 Football players or 10 regular people in it... WITH room in the back for 6 coolers filled with beer, plus a midget laying on the coolers.

Originally posted by DEE38

Escalades=Tahoe?

Are they equal or something?

Don't sleep on a suburban.... they're by far better choicing than a Tahoe.

Tahoe= back seat for midgets with no room to put anything in the back.

Suburban= Fits atleast like, 7 Football players or 10 regular people in it... WITH room in the back for 6 coolers filled with beer, plus a midget laying on the coolers.

im sorry dee i have to disagree, my family have owned nothing but tahoes and suburbans for as long as i can remember (besides the odd saturn), and the only difference is one bench seat in the back. thats it. its basically the same truck. in all actuality i prefer the tahoe better, it gets the job done and can actually fit in a garage comfortably, and besides the suburbans trunk sucks.

the suv i would buy would be a mercedes M55 amg. some people dont like them but i think theyre the nicest ones out.

the tahoe/suburban argument...

suburbans are tahoes with more trunk area.

also escalade=denali=tahoe. differences are body paneling and money.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

im sorry dee i have to disagree, my family have owned nothing but tahoes and suburbans for as long as i can remember (besides the odd saturn), and the only difference is one bench seat in the back. thats it. its basically the same truck. in all actuality i prefer the tahoe better, it gets the job done and can actually fit in a garage comfortably, and besides the suburbans trunk sucks.

Whats wrong with the trunk? The Tahoes trunk is way small with the 3rd seat added... I like the Suburban better because the third seat is rommier, plus room in the back.

The Tahoes alrite I guess, but I rather just spend the extra 2g's for a Suburban.. maybe its because I travel alot with a grip of people and need a big comfy ride with lots of room in the back. Otherwise, the Tahoe would be okay.. my sister wants a Tahoe.

A perfectly restored 1972 Chevy Blazer K-5...not lifted,no big mud tires...stock,just how you have seen on the dealers' lot back in '72.

Cant beat a immensly raised navy blue 2 door Tahoe light tan leather interior full of ice chests of beer and friends, pulling a trailer of dirt bikes out to the dunes for a few days of riding. Seriously, i don't think there can be a better thing than that... Shits like heaven to me

and i love my run on sentences...

Now heres my topic...I cant really get down with trucks but Im all about the bigguns

Im rocking a 92 fleetwood Brougham but Ill be dammed if I aint like 2thousand short of a 95 big body brogham...Ill let you know right then and there that there is a Gawd..I would opt for a burban though if it was a truck thing..probably a 93..I think thats the year Im down with..bot sure

Originally posted by DEE38

What's your favorite truck.. SUV?? whatever....

For a year or two now i've been dreaming for a suburban.. and I finally got mines last month. 2002 Charcoal Grey Suburban LT leather interior and sunroof! I'm in heaven when i drive.

I was looking into a Escalade, but fuck that dayum bling bling SUV.. I only see people who are like related to the president, or nelly rappers driving it. I can't see myself driving it for some reason.

Whats your favorite big ride?

My homegirl got one of those big ford king cab trucks back in 2000, and it was dope cuz she's this small little girl driving it, and it was just dope. They traded it in for those explorer trucks thoo, cuz the thing ate alot of gas. I fork over 30 bucks each week to fill my ride up. Oh well.

my man's got a tahoe. it's aight. ride is pretty smooth but it's a gas guzzler and i'll smoke his ass on the way to the bar... he's got the larger motor but it's still a 4000lb truck...

Archived