Battle to the Death at Home Depot

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually my plan b is this

paper towels

extension cord

axe

clog the bathroom sink and let it over flow into the hallway

chew extension cord to a fray and plug it in, then throw into the water

hole up in bathroom with axe just in case, on a toilet in the stall so i dont get zapped

:lol: the ladder part and i remember in florida i was in a home depot that had crossbows and various hunting shit.

and again i think those with blades and a mind set to kill and some sort of under standing on stealth and general common sense would win.

all these chainsaw faggots arent listning dont get the point and watched evil dead one too many times.

i stand by machette on the back hunting knife or even a garden tool on the side and some garrot wire.

fuck you last man standing.

axes are heavy so they will impede your speed.

you will also need to swing the axe, leaving your body open to attack for a few seconds before you are able to land a blow. if you're close enough to axe me, im close enough to glass-shard your throat.

im behind sheet metal with a welders mask, also im going for top of the line titanium axes that are lightweight and easy to swing ... you weill be easy prey with your garbage bags and glass shards... how are you going to hold those things again? The range differential will do you in alone...

unless i get my water shock trap then i never have to lift a finger and just wait until you all wander to examine the dead bodies

actually my plan b is this

paper towels

extension cord

axe

clog the bathroom sink and let it over flow into the hallway

chew extension cord to a fray and plug it in, then throw into the water

hole up in bathroom with axe just in case, on a toilet in the stall so i dont get zapped

I scooped this thread idea from another forum and that was very close to my idea...

Garden house (to flood the entire floor) Water would be coming from the home and garden department taps and is free

Wire (one end tapped into emergency lights that are on, the other would be loose laying in the pool of water)

And a machete for anything close range.

Sit atop racks and watch everyone below in the water get electrocuted.