Battle to the Death at Home Depot

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way you guys are surviving my electric chainsaw not sure who can really say they could go against that and win, And stepping on the cord come on son you wouldnt get close enough so please can i hear why you would survive a chainsaw attack especcially with almost unlimited stakes i would have made from the hard wood flooring..

not that im talkin shit bout geezspot's thread...but its surprising this thread has made it to 12 pages.

12oz must be going downward.

i wouldnt care about winning. i'd spread 2 bottles lighter fluid all over the plywood and other flammable/non-explosive materials...then i'd carry a lighter.

just to make things interesting.

aka - wildcard

Hammer and 2 machetes. Then hide in a corner until everybody kills each other.

might as well grab 3 boxes of tissues to cry into if youre going to be a pussy about it

i still like this thread

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i;m gonna post up with a rolling air compressor/generator and a roofing and brad nail gun with 20 ft long air hoses and dual couplings on the compressor. nail guns have some distance and some aim...

when that fails i'll have a cord less power circular saw and a multipurpose crow bar/hammer..

all zombies dead, me alive banging your girl..

1. that's too many things

2. we're not fighting zombies.

3. If I had a girlfriend, I certainly wouldn't be bringing her to the battle royale.

just fucking with you