Battle to the Death at Home Depot

geezpot

.shock water shit would be legit, but how long do you think it would take to flood a fucking home depot? we're talking days... that's if their isn't a grate or some other drainage system. power tools are a major loss since they mentioned no gas/electricity(i assume) (besides the emergency lights)

this nigga would get some kind of machete/axe shit

wire to trip

gloves

a lot of wire set up to trip, hide up top in rafters/isle and pick my targets.

im not trying to flood the home depot

just set up a trap by the bathrooms that , over time, would eventually get everyone.. it may take a full day or 2 of combat... but the odds of eventuality are in my favor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another idea is:

A gas mask + two types of chemicals (ammonia & whatever) that combine to make poisonous gas.

Again too lazy to look into bad household chemical combos.

pretty sure home depot doesnt stock gas masks that are capable of protecting you from mustard gas (bleach + ammonia, probably your best bet)

they see resperators but non of a high eough class to protect you like that

pretty sure home depot doesnt stock gas masks that are capable of protecting you from mustard gas (bleach + ammonia, probably your best bet)

they see resperators but non of a high eough class to protect you like that

http://www.homedepot.com/Paint-Paint-Accessories-Apparel-Dust-Masks-Respirators/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xkwZboav/R-100422477/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

yes i'm bored.

oh, if the pizza shack outside is considered part of home depot, i'd get an extra large pizza, the biggest bottle of water they have and an ax, then lock myself in one of the windowless offices.

i would ration the pizza and water waiting as long as i could, then after several days i would leave the office if no one has tried to break in yet and find the last standing, famished and dehydrated person and kill them.

quick question for thread creator... do you have time to set up traps and shit? do you do like a toys r us spree where the event starts and you gotta get your shit, or do you decide ahead of time and you get dropped in with them?

I'm assuming everyone goes in at the same time, then the exit door gets locked until one survivor is left.

If you were stealthy you could probably set up traps but be careful of the guys with short range weapons just slaying people. You'd probably need some kind of close combat weapon just for defense while setting up traps.

im not trying to flood the home depot

just set up a trap by the bathrooms that , over time, would eventually get everyone.. it may take a full day or 2 of combat... but the odds of eventuality are in my favor

I'm still siding with the electricity idea.

Instead of using bathroom water/ or as I previously mentioned a hose from the home and garden department I would think about busting off a sprinkler head. If anyone has seen a sprinkler head bust off it fill up a place with water fast. Send a charge into that water and sit on top of the racks and watch the floor get buzzing. It would force people to climb the racks to get off the floor at which I would grab the wire from the water and send the electricity through the metal racks.

Now that I don't need a hose I'll take a bag of check stand Doritos-cheeseburger flavor or cool ranch.

My 3 > Wiring(to tap into the emergency exit signs), a machete (to chop the sprinkler heads off and close range fighting), and some Doritos.

My battle name would be the "El Conductor".

I'm still siding with the electricity idea.

Instead of using bathroom water/ or as I previously mentioned a hose from the home and garden department I would think about busting off a sprinkler head. If anyone has seen a sprinkler head bust off it fill up a place with water fast. Send a charge into that water and sit on top of the racks and watch the floor get buzzing. It would force people to climb the racks to get off the floor at which I would grab the wire from the water and send the electricity through the metal racks.

Now that I don't need a hose I'll take a bag of check stand Doritos-cheeseburger flavor or cool ranch.

My 3 > Wiring(to tap into the emergency exit signs), a machete (to chop the sprinkler heads off and close range fighting), and some Doritos.

My battle name would be the "El Conductor".

all this electric water talk is useless, 99% of shoes are rubber bottomed.

DERRRRRRRRRRR????????:eek:

HAHA TWON YOURE A FOOL.

I AINT FUMBLIN AROUND WITH ALL THEM WEAPONS IN MY HANDS COME ON.

IM HUNTIN NERDS LIKE YOU WHO THINK A HAMMER IS GONNA BEAT A MACHETE OR PITCHFORK.

:lol::lol:

you already got an isle dropped on you by someone from the sidewalk stone department.