Battle to the Death at Home Depot

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent used a nail gun in awhile, but dont most nail guns require you to be pressed up against something in order for them to actually fire?

you can pull back the pressure plate with your fingers and shoot them. They dont go that far and doing real damage beyond 15 ft or so aint happenin

but yeah, you can make nails easily fire out... but the air compressor would be loud as fuck and you couldnt move away from it. Nailgun kids will get done in first because air compressors are so noisy

you're behind sheet metal? so, you magically fabricated a suit of armor out of sheet metal?

garbage bags in pockets

shard in one hand

trash can lid in the other.

no im backed in a corner crouched down behind the sheet metal in the dark

when i hear you walk by, in the dark, I start swingin.

You really think you could hold multiple shards of glass strong enough to throat stab people without cutting your hands to the bone at least after the first kill, if not before? You need gloves....

rethink - get the garbage bag rolls cover my self in them duct tape to keep them stuck on me and one of those black bladed machettes. hobo ninja style.

im not sure if home depot sell anything cloth like if they have it in black a quick bit of cutting and taping to make a better more quiet ninja suit.

A 1m length of steel pipe for up close combat. I assume they sell this.

Roll of nylon rope (thin) for setting traps.

Large knife to complete a kill.

No light is required - you'd be able to see enough to move around. And if you were to have a significant light source it would give away your position.

so your plan is to sort through a pile of broken glass for the flat edged pieces... in the dark.

i think i can haul a sheet of metal into a dark corner pretty fucking quick

unless im allowed to flood the bathrooms, then im def going with the shock and flood campaign

two knives work better than one pole but a pole would be nice for reach. im going to say a nice light weight axe and two machettes at a smallish length would be my choice in the end.

and with a knife you can gut a mother fucker slice his throat stab him in the kidneys and move on to the next guy without cutting off a finger,slicing you wrist,impaling your hand or losing it in his jugular.