~ Stealin, Scammin, and Findin Loot ~

Keepitrail

I know all of yall have been thieves at some point in your life. Unless you PAID for all your paint!

I still do. It's a fucking habit. I find it extremely difficult to pay full price for something. Most of the time I believe the urge comes from viewing everything as a puzzle. How can I do this and get away with it, or how can I do it, and if I get caught, still get away without running.

I don't have anything of any value, so most of what I steal is necessities (paint, bike parts, food, beer). I push carts at grocery stores occasionally. Most of the time I put a bunch of shit into produce bags and weight it at the self scan as cabbage or bananas. Of course you must scout the lone attendant. Less than 30 years old and you're clear.

Personally, I never steal from family owned businesses, or from individuals, never have, never will (unless they fucked me over to begin with, of course).

I'll share a couple (of many) trade secrets and see if we get any reciprocation. (obviously some of you already know these) Micheal's art supply's camera's don't function. Hobby Lobby won't chase you (lots more about Hobby Lobby). Wal mart's self-scan has no weight detector (multiple items at once). Most anything you buy, you can take back after using.

My favorite money saving scam: If you have something that's broken, buy a new one, take it home, put the broken one in the container or package, and take it back with receipt. They won't card you with a receipt, and you get a free whatever.

I say post up your tricks or techniques, else shall you let the old proverb ring true, No honor amongst thieves?

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i preordered mafia 2 for playstation yesterday...im super excited to play it.just thought id throw that out there in a shitty thread as to not make waves.

seriously though.shit like this is stuff you keep to yourself.my advice is watch your back and be ready to run.also dont be a pussy.if your a pussy your gonna just end up walking around the store looking mad suspicious and by the time you do get the courage to go through with it you got about 3 or 4 dudes 'secretly' following you.i say secretly but its no secret.niggas walk around in cargo pants a faded graphic tee with a flannel shirt over it,sunglasses(inside?) and a g unit hat WITH the bill bent and consider that 'blending in'...honestly if your dumb enough not to notice some of these cats you got to be dumb.

^real life experience.that was the actual wardrobe choice of the lp that was following me around the store.dude was suprisingly fast for a white guy.