hpv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i been with two girls who have said they got hpv...regardless of what ever it is i wrapped my shit up and went to town.

Wh-what?!?! This, on top of you saying that 2 other chix you were with went lez or might have gone lez AND you posted them in Smash or Trash meaning they are questionable, does not look very good for you. Get a hold of yourself dude- literal and figurative advice.

so... what are you trying to prove here? that your a scumbag? I mean theres plenty of other places on the internet they you may be able to glean some knowledge on the topic... And if you didn't already know what HPV was and some broad told you she had it why did you still smash? Not knowing what HPV is i would be atleast concerned enough that it reads alot like HIV and not hit it.... but yea even tho you are probably lying you probably got it. Its a contact is enough virus... Good luck with that. I hear duct tape works wonders

its a virus that has a few dozen different strains, some more dangerous than others. it's harmless to most people, and their immune systems clear it within 2 years normally. in healthy people it can be gone in as fast as 3-6 months.

men are only carriers for it. the worst thing that can happen is certain rare cancers like testicular and penile cancer. in men it can more commonly cause genital warts, which doctors can remove normally. theres no FDA approved test for men, though. So you'll never know if you got it from your ex or vice-versa; nor will you be able to check yourself for it.

in women it can cause ovarian and cervical cancer, but can also be fought off by a healthy immune system. girls can test for it via pap smear and regular pap smears are the best way to test for irregularities caused by the virus which may lead to the cancers listed above.

It's estimated that about 50% of sexually active people worldwide will have the disease at some point in their life.

Wh-what?!?! This, on top of you saying that 2 other chix you were with went lez or might have gone lez AND you posted them in Smash or Trash meaning they are questionable, does not look very good for you. Get a hold of yourself dude- literal and figurative advice.

i mean can't we all just laugh at life?

:confused: im no more dysfunctional than anyone else right?

treeman.jpg

Believe it or not, This poor mother fucker has HPV and has it all over his body. So in other words if two of the unlucky girls you have been lucky enough to bang have HPV, then they all probably have it. As for your fucking shitty name for your dick, you can re-name it the "shit-cock of wart fest mountiain"

happy fucking fucker.