Holocaust question...

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hereditary, so if someone has a mental handicap, then their siblings, who are not retarded still carry the dormant gene. The only way to make an impact would be to kill the entire family, so that then gene doesnt carry on to the next generation, and you eliminate it from the gene pool.

So not really no. Unless their only children I suppose.

I disagree. By killing some of the handicap it reduces the number of people with the gene(dormant or not) and reducing the chances for that gene to be passed on. Thus making less retarded people.

Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians and Catholics. Most of the remaining mortal victims were from other countries including Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, France and even Germany.

I think jews use the holocaust bit a too far...

I mean they are the ones that currently carry out persecution and ethnic cleansing how not hypocritical.

You'd think if you were antisemitic you'd be happy the holocaust happened. But that's seperate from the question I was asking. I'd like to see some stats of Germany compared to Britain.

Don't know about tards, but they did eliminate a large number of Germans with bad teeth...

big-book-of-british-smiles.jpg

Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians and Catholics. Most of the remaining mortal victims were from other countries including Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, France and even Germany.

I think jews use the holocaust bit a too far...

I mean they are the ones that currently carry out persecution and ethnic cleansing how not hypocritical.

My Babcia survived as a Polish Catholic. She passed this year.

She never told me anything about it. I dont blame here. Ive learned enough on my own to the point it makes me sick to think of. Ive been to her camp and a few others. Ive been to the Eagles Nest, Anne Franks house and Jewish Ghettos in a few different countries.

I dont support Israel what so ever, but what you are saying is apples and oranges.

And I know a lot of you are internet comedians, but come on.

I was thinking on the weekend what the world's population would be today if the estimated 70 million people who dided in the war had lived?

would that translate to an extra billion people given the "baby boom" that happened after the war?

or if they had lived the babyb boom might not have happened?

I was thinking on the weekend what the world's population would be today if the estimated 70 million people who dided in the war had lived?

would that translate to an extra billion people given the "baby boom" that happened after the war?

or if they had lived the babyb boom might not have happened?

i think if the war didn't happen the baby boom wouldn't have happened.

but then again, you never know.

Are there fewer retards (and therefore more smart people) in Germany and the other occupied countries, since the whole "human race cleansing" experiment?

I guess what I'm asking is... To some horrible degree, did the holocaust work? (as far as raising IQ, making humans a better species) And as far as this question goes I'm keeping the Jews totally separate. I'm only talking about how they killed retarded people.

There's still vans full of retards in Germany.

in the 1930's jews made up less then one percent of the german population, but comprised over 60% of the lawyers practicing law at the time the whole thing started.

makes you think of more then one question.

The Germans were umad that the Jews were more "superior" than them.

So they went on a Republican style reverse propaganda campaign against them.

The real question is if the German Jews brought in on themselves with their jewiness or not.

Everyone knows that Germans have short tempers.

everyone knows your just asking us as to whether or not we should "eliminate" the retarded people.my answer is yes.there hasnt been a useful retard since rainman and radio were on the scene.minus a couple musical geniuses here and there they are completely useless as a race.and YES they are a race.look it up.

i heard taylor hicks was slightly retarded.thats the only reason he even won american idol.sympathy votes.fuck american idol.....ellen was completely useless on that show and tara was a bitch.id smash though.

While I may or may not agree with your standpoints, the only problem with it is that there are billionairs with billions of dollars and damn near as much better genetics than you and I combined who would probably label both of us as "retards" in their point of view.

Do you really want to give these privilaged assholes an inch much less a yard or a mile towards exterminating your entire family?

Because they have billions of dollars and you don't.

And money and bullets tends to talk when it comes to shit like this, and I'm willing to bet that you don't have a billion bullets.