Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

Holocaust question...

Are there fewer retards (and therefore more smart people) in Germany and the other occupied countries, since the whole "human race cleansing" experiment?

I guess what I'm asking is... To some horrible degree, did the holocaust work? (as far as raising IQ, making humans a better species) And as far as this question goes I'm keeping the Jews totally separate. I'm only talking about how they killed retarded people.

Its hereditary, so if someone has a mental handicap, then their siblings, who are not retarded still carry the dormant gene. The only way to make an impact would be to kill the entire family, so that then gene doesnt carry on to the next generation, and you eliminate it from the gene pool.

So not really no. Unless their only children I suppose.

in the 1930's jews made up less then one percent of the german population, but comprised over 60% of the lawyers practicing law at the time the whole thing started.

makes you think of more then one question.

You'd think if you were antisemitic you'd be happy the holocaust happened. But that's seperate from the question I was asking. I'd like to see some stats of Germany compared to Britain.

You'd think if you were antisemitic you'd be happy the holocaust happened. But that's seperate from the question I was asking. I'd like to see some stats of Germany compared to Britain.

in order to get anything from a statistic like that you'd need a point of reference.

what is the control group?

in order to get anything from a statistic like that you'd need a point of reference.

what is the control group?

That's what I thought....also, I think it would be hard due to all of the other people (soldiers, civilians, et al) that were killed in Europe during WW2.

Are there fewer retards (and therefore more smart people) in Germany and the other occupied countries, since the whole "human race cleansing" experiment?

I guess what I'm asking is... To some horrible degree, did the holocaust work? (as far as raising IQ, making humans a better species) And as far as this question goes I'm keeping the Jews totally separate. I'm only talking about how they killed retarded people.

holocaust?

flicks or it didnt happen.

• Like 1

l745d36eafdc4809c04a4d5.jpg

yes.

yes i would

i'd even take her bowling and fuck her feet afterwards in the backseat of my pinto

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now