Audit the Fed

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Black president: WTF? Do you turn everything said about this president into a racial issue?

Because Clinton was more liberal than Obama, and the only shit these assholes had on him was that he got his dick sucked by some groupie intern.

And now all of a sudden these same middle America cornfed racist rednecks who voted for Bush TWICE are all of a sudden born again Anarchists now that it's a nigger in office.

Your people give themselves away with their words and their actions.

The fact that most of your people pretend to believe that Obama is some Muslim terrorist who was secretly born in Kenya, despite all the evidence contrary, just proves that they're a bunch of umad rednecks who know that they're wrong, but are trying their damnedest to find excuses to at least look like they're right.

Got up this morning things weren't working right I said i wanna make a change I said I wanna fight

Obama walked up and said yes we can

I said i wanna ride your nuts cause I think your the man

Now I'm dick riding.

Obama Obama.

Now I'm dick riding

Obama Obama.

Now I'm dick riding

Obama Obama.

Dick riding for tomorrow Dick riding for today

Dick riding for the straight

Dick riding for the gay

Dick riding for America

Dick riding for Iraq

It's ok to ride that dick just as long as it's Baracks

And now were dick riding dick riding

You dickride Ron Paul. Does he agree with his racist son that the Civil Rights Act should be repealed?

Because Clinton was more liberal than Obama, and the only shit these assholes had on him was that he got his dick sucked by some groupie intern.

And now all of a sudden these same middle America cornfed racist rednecks who voted for Bush TWICE are all of a sudden born again Anarchists now that it's a nigger in office.

Your people give themselves away with their words and their actions.

The fact that most of your people pretend to believe that Obama is some Muslim terrorist who was secretly born in Kenya, despite all the evidence contrary, just proves that they're a bunch of umad rednecks who know that they're wrong, but are trying their damnedest to find excuses to at least look like they're right.

bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329.jpg

1:58.. "while you were studying law, i was learning to FOOL PEOPLE".

He's a magician by trade. How can you not get the analogy? Did you even watch that video?

About the Rand Paul repealing the civil rights act: I do not think you understand the Constitution enough to know that is not what Rand was saying he would do. Keep spreading the lies, keeping the racial divide up, and basically sucking at political discussion.