What happens after you die?

Dose-ink

Dimethyltryptamine

Fuck off.

Death will probably like having loads of temazepam on top of six cans of 9% lager ie you don't know a thing about it, except there's no waking up & no cunts there to tell you what atrocities you've committed.

Either that or you come back as a woodlouse. Or an undigested kidney bean half-submerged in a piece of human shit. Take your pick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, I guess that's true according to physics.

But who honestly gives a shit about that unless you get to carry on being aware of that energy?

I'd fight tooth and nail to find the fountain of youth.

i believe in stories of people remembering their past lives & such...

sure, heaps of them are bored rednecks trying to make a quick buck through TV but some of them must be true; maybe they gained a slightly higher vibrational frequency in their life before, from being such a loving person or the like

is there any fucking reason to think that you simply no longer exist?

I'd say the main reason to think this is because it's going to be the same before you were born. what was it like before you were conceived? there wasn't anything, you didn't exist, you were just a thought to your parents, when you die your just a thought to some of the people you impacted most after about a week and fair weather friends and acquaintances have forgotten about you. There's nothing after death as there was nothing before birth. you got one life. do whatever you want.

as i died..

my body temperature went up to 106 degrees. I was trying to get out of my clothes with whatever energy I had left. The nurses holding me still to try to cath me and put my spinal drian in. The Dr trying to put the second set of stiches in my head..My pulse/ox level was 30, last I remember looking at the machine..and I was struggling to breath, it felt like my throat was closing up, so i was sticking my finger down my throat to open it up to catch any amount of air.

not fiucking cool at all. ..I have never fought so hard in my life FOR my life.all I could think about was my kid, and who was going to take care of her.

Dont remember much after that..no bright lights, no one waiting for me to get me to the "other side".

I remember opening my eyes..maybe 10 min later..they say. To my close friend, mother, a few nurses and 2 of my Dr.s in the room. Mom and friend crying.

Dr told me.."dont ever do that again, you scared the shit out of me".

I told him...'try layin where i was".

i tend to think that when you die and you are buried, you are most likely going to wake up in an afterlife sort of place stuck in your coffin, in your decomposed body, unable to move but still conscious of everything that is going on. fuck that. why would you ever want to get buried. i don't understand the concept.

i'm getting cremated. i hope it isn't blown up by the time i die. if it is, i'll have to think of another way to leave.

I tried to go buy STIFF, the Mary Roach book somebody mentioned, but they didn't have it, so I got her book SPOOK, which is more appropriate for this thread actually. "Science Tackles The Afterlife"

Still planning to hunt down her other books. Her new one, "bonk," about sex, was actually on display as you walk in the door at Borders.

• Like 1

Basically your hard drive takes a giant dump on you, and you lose all memory. If your lucky some savvy tech comes along and replaces it with a new one, some new sticks of ram - and reboots your system back online. you wont recall anything from your last hard drive but you will have another chance at running all over again.

If your physical body does not die in this lifetime, how do you expect to move into the next one? Try to not look at death the way everyone else has and you will notice that its more of a rebirth, rather then a black hole you never get out of. I am 100% that death is best part in life, restarting everything all over again. Being caught several times for graffiti has tarnished my name so badly I eagerly await the next life, so I can get away with more writing and less people knowing who I am. The best thing about death is the life that is created shortly after. And all those who wonder about DMT, yes death is that finale high - you will trip an insane amount before exiting your vessel, if you never experienced that trip before you will surely shit your pants.