SQUIRREL GOES ROADKILL

SQUIRREL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midwest in General i think its boring. Omaha tho has some pretty nice scenery.

qwest_center_statue.jpg

vfiles26107.jpg

They have a Huge Train Module on Interstate 80 that looks pretty dope. by the quest center they have some historical pics, art, and such. worth looking at. the rest sucks.

Edit.*

You will be on interstate 80 at some point in time, passing Lincoln and then hit omaha going East. The Train will be to your left. Sucks tho because the are doing some construction, making the bridge bigger.

Bench motherfucker!!!! There's some great benching spots along the way, especially in the Chi-town area, and if you can spare it, it's worth your while to go slightly out of the way to Rochelle, IL. Trust.

ROCHELLE DIAMONDS! oh man, you have been propped.

that spot is dope for sure. it's crawling with freights, busy enough to merit its own webcam on trains magazine's site... at least it used to be there.

Hit me on the PM for more shit on the way (or slightly off) involving trains and or graffiti. i don't know about this "culture" shit.

EDIT: 24'd, getcha later JG.