Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL GOES ROADKILL

alright.. i got 4 days to make this trip..

trip.jpg

lookin for stops, sights to see.. shit like that.

or just say shitty thread..

either way.

• Like 1

I did that trip 2 months ago, but to Boston. I have no suggestions for you because all i did was drive for 3 days and smoke a lot of cigarettes.

DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY JERSEY AND ENJOY OUR INCREDIBLY POORLY PLANNED ROADS AND SLOW DRIVERS THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. ALSO, BUY CRACK! But nah, seriously, that route looks like it should bring you to some interesting places enjoy it man.

seems like a boring trip but im actually excited.. i plan on posting "my trip in pies" on this right here..

Omaha, NE has the quest center. Lots to see there. Good place to take pics.

Nebraska is the most boring state I have ever driven through. I've never even bothered to stop in Omaha because i just want to get the fuck out of there any time i'm in that entire state.

Midwest in General i think its boring. Omaha tho has some pretty nice scenery.

qwest_center_statue.jpg

vfiles26107.jpg

They have a Huge Train Module on Interstate 80 that looks pretty dope. by the quest center they have some historical pics, art, and such. worth looking at. the rest sucks.

Edit.*

You will be on interstate 80 at some point in time, passing Lincoln and then hit omaha going East. The Train will be to your left. Sucks tho because the are doing some construction, making the bridge bigger.

Bench motherfucker!!!! There's some great benching spots along the way, especially in the Chi-town area, and if you can spare it, it's worth your while to go slightly out of the way to Rochelle, IL. Trust.

• Like 2

Bench motherfucker!!!! There's some great benching spots along the way, especially in the Chi-town area, and if you can spare it, it's worth your while to go slightly out of the way to Rochelle, IL. Trust.

ROCHELLE DIAMONDS! oh man, you have been propped.

that spot is dope for sure. it's crawling with freights, busy enough to merit its own webcam on trains magazine's site... at least it used to be there.

Hit me on the PM for more shit on the way (or slightly off) involving trains and or graffiti. i don't know about this "culture" shit.

EDIT: 24'd, getcha later JG.

Stop by Pittsburgh, slept on but real dope.

Holler when you get to NYC.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now