FRAT BOY ANTHEM. (soooo true)

JoeyLawrence

I am a frat guy. I live in a frat house. I go to frat parties. I fight. I especially like to fight independents. I think if independents were cool they would have pledged a frat in the first place. I know that independents are jealous of my social life. I believe that I am more fun and can party harder than any GDI. I am exclusive. I run dances. I am the brains behind Spring Break. I am the reason road trips exist. I hope you enjoyed my homecoming party last Friday. I can recite the Greek alphabet before the fire of a match burns out. I can rattle off all of my founding fathers as well as my fraternity obligations, but I don't know the words to my school song or my accounting prof's last name. I don't go to class. I never study. I devise elaborate schemes to cheat on my exams. I don't buy books. I have a 1.6 GPA. I have an endless supply of doctor notes from the campus health center. I will take the job you should have gotten. I will be your boss. I can bullshit better and faster. I am thankful that my after graduation. I give more than $1,000 of my parents' money in social dues each year to promote my frat's alcoholism problem. I drink because I am cool. I drink a lot because I am cooler than you. I serve alcohol to minors. I urinate in public. I do keg stands and have keg parties. I am the master at Indians. I own you in quarters. I have never not gotten shitty in the game "I never". If I can't find my beer bong I know I can find one next door. I don't binge drink-I continually drink. I have a pre-funk for the "pre-funk". I can dance. I wear my letters. I billboard my frat on sweatshirts. Most of my T-shirts are sorority T-shirts to show all my brothers how many bitches I have tagged. I wear long sleeved T-shirts under short sleeved T's. I own many plaid button-downs. I tuck in my shirt. I own one baseball hat. I live in my khakis. I wear Timberlands in the winter and sandals in the summer. Sometimes I wear sandals in the winter because I can. I drive a sports utility vehicle with a bike rack. I play with my dog in the front lawn. My hair is a mess yet totally in style. I sometimes don't shave

for weeks at a time. I am vogue. Ladies love me, but more importantly, I know ladies love me. I will never commit to just one girl. If I pretend to commit to one girl, it is just so I can

have sex whenever I want it (plus I cheat on her). I don't wear condoms because it doesn't feel as good. I believe a girl gives up her right to say "no" if she is in my frat house after 1:30 a.m. I am shady. I am also sketchy. I don't care about what girls have to say. I only care about me. I will say anything to get a girl into bed. I will say even more to get a freshman girl in bed because I know she'll believe it. I am loud and obnoxious wherever I go in public. I live in filth. I enjoy the smell of old beer in carpet. I prefer a dingy frat house to a clean apartment. I think living among rodents builds character. I leave the seat up. I can't clean up after myself. I put on a great front for parent's weekend. No one can see through me. I know every word to every song by Willie Nelson, David Alan Coe, Dave Matthews Band (so I can get laid) and the Greatful Dead. I will sing them for you if I haven't picked up by nights end. I can't remember my parents home phone number, but I do know every digit to their calling card number. I haze my pledges. I make them clean my house. I emotionally scar them for life. I abuse them physically. I make them cry. I then call them wimps. I later call them my brother if they don't de-pledge along the way. I know hell week. I am everything that is wrong in America. I am everything you wish you could be. I am a Frat Guy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Frats are for faggots who cant make friends and they are full of hardcore posers all the frat kids who are at my school are pussies and couldnt beat up a sorority girl one on one unless their frat friends jump in. same goes for you sound like a major fucking loser so go get trendy and remain a pussy. I reallyhope your joking man game over.

yeah frats suck...about the 1.6 gpa...they at least need a 2 after 2 semesters to stay in college where im at...im making a 1.9 right now...they (university) gathered up all the students making 2.0 and below and talked shit to us for a few hours on sunday....fuck them and the waste of my time....i know what i need to do....

Guest Good Morning Captain

The first college I went to was very frat oriented. Being there I noticed that a large portion of frat guys are the most socially inept people on campus. Alot of them lack any amount of self confidence or social skills to make friends on their own so they get mommy and daddy to pay their dues and whamo suddenly they are in a frat and have friends.

Originally posted by GrImeY

Frats are for faggots who cant make friends and they are full of hardcore posers all the frat kids who are at my school are pussies and couldnt beat up a sorority girl one on one unless their frat friends jump in. same goes for you sound like a major fucking loser so go get trendy and remain a pussy. I reallyhope your joking man game over.

word kid you got it. frats are for highschool faggots who couldent make any friends so they join up with them cats in hope of recovery..fuck frats theyre for mindless fucks.

i dont think we have frats up here, maybe im wrong but ive never seen a frat house in person. although my cousin was a frat boy at harvard.... but he knows hes a bitch, i hassle him all the time about it, and i kick his ass im drinking games every time we meet. but hes a harvard doctor and im jealous.

Guest L.RonHubbard

a frat boy once told me this "i heard you got turntables man...you like hiphop? i heard this one group Jurassic Five. THey are totally WACK!!!!"

he was tryin to be down by speakin "my" slang language, except that he thought wack meant good.

i i was rollin because he was one of them COUNTING CROWS niggas.

the last time i was in a frat house, my friend thrasher ben put his head through their drywall, and i slashed the felt on their pool table with a utility knife. hahaha! another time my friend had beef with some frat guy, so he ran into the house in the middle of one of their parties and knocked him out cold with a sock full of quarters.

Archived