What have you done this summer?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These pictures are not mine.

I drove from Austin, TX to Colorado Springs, CO for the 2010 Pikes Peak Int. Hill Climb. We camped on the mountain the night before the race and hung out with a lot of car enthusiasts then watched the race the next day. It was quite amazing. I will likely do this every year if possible. The website is http://www.ppihc.com and I'd highly recommend it to anyone that is into cars.

Pikes%20Peak%20Downtown.jpg

pikes-peak-colorado.jpg

This past weekend I drove from Austin, TX to Norwalk, OH for the 2010 Buschur Racing DSM/EVO Shoot Out. This was also a great time. I met a lot of people I had talked to on the internet, drank a lot of beer (couldn't drink a lot on the mountain @ pike's peak because elevation really fucks you up if you're not used to it).

turp_0312_01_z+mitsubishi_eclipse_dsm_shootout+mitsubishis_eagles.jpg

Lol, upon searching google for "2010 DSM Shootout" a picture of my friend's tattoo came up... "It's a six bolt... look at the timing tensioner," he told me... .lol.

0712_turp_06_z+2007_dsm_shootout+tatoo.jpg

Every year the two small hotels in town get booked up w/ DSM/EVO owners and then the jackassery ensues. They put a jet ski in the hotel pool, were drag racing on the street while everyone is sitting in lawn chairs drinking beer... lol. It was amazing. I got to drive through Cincinnati which was a really awesome site to see the first time driving down that big hill and seeing the city. I was pretty floored at how cool it looked.

Here's a thread on another forum that has a lot of people that made the trip to do this also. On Saturday there is a dyno competition at Buschur's shop, then everyone parties in hotels that night, then on Sunday everyone goes to Norwalk Raceway for the racing.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/midwest-region-dsm/368999-2010-buschur-shootout.html

Here on Aug 23, I will be driving from Dallas, TX to Columbia, SC to see my little brother's graduation from basic training @ Ft. Jackson. Then after that, I'm going to Charleston to see some historic buildings and go on a haunted tour of something down there. If anyone is from that area and give me some good ideas of some places to go see please PM me.

Anyway, it's been a very busy summer @ home as well... I've been doing a lot of work on the car and swimming. We went to Don's Fish Camp on my bday (Aug 7)... I know a lot of people w/ August bdays so we usually do a huge party for all the Leo's. We went to Don's fish camp w/ probably 30 people and tubed w/ a ton of beer and water proof boom boxes.

http://hillcountryoutdoorguide.com/location/don-s-fish-camp/

It's one of those kinds of places that if you aren't from around the area you probably won't ever know about it. I still talk to a lot of people in Austin that don't even know what Don's Fish Camp is... lol.

Don is an old dude, cool as hell... when I saw him last he had shorts on w/ big thick suspenders and no shirt... but the suspenders were bright ass yellow rulers... I was like this guy has some freakin nerve. Here's his myspace page, lots of drunk hoe pictures for those interested....

http://www.myspace.com/244188241

Italy, the midwest, and more girls than usual.

right whats up with this? a bunch of my friends are like, meet this dude, gotta introduce you to this guy...i found one that is a mutual friend with another friend. but im getting laid more this week than i have in years. its pretty sweet.