speedos

redeyedanimal

do you rock speedos?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there was a pic of a lab i used to work next to years back..

it was a large group of danish men with their brazilian male coworker, on the beach.

hysterical to see all those dudes in shorts, and dario standing there in a banana hammock.

i'd say unless you have a bod like a swimmer, don't do it.

even then i prefer shorts on guys at the beach. anything else is tmi.

there was a pic of a lab i used to work next to years back..

it was a large group of danish men with their brazilian male coworker, on the beach.

hysterical to see all those dudes in shorts, and dario standing there in a banana hammock.

i'd say unless you have a bod like a swimmer, don't do it.

even then i prefer shorts on guys at the beach. anything else is tmi.

In brazil thats the norm. I had a friend in college who came into class complaining that girls were asking him if he was gay when he wore a speedo at a pool party. He was all like, "in sao paulo this is what we wear, no one wears shorts, this is weird there."

basketball shorts. they cost just as much and can be used for so much more [than regular swimsuits]

what are these regular swimsuits you speak of?

and what is this so much more you speak of?

REAL board shorts are what the fucks up. if you didnt get it at a surf shop then they arent board shorts. if you did get it at a surf shop, your never going to buy any other swimwear apparel, because board shorts are that great. seriously, if your wearing basketball shorts to the beach you better be on some im from kansas shit.

at the Ft. Tilden beach in Rockaway, Brooklyn, there's always some old leather skin dude rockin a loin cloth. really brings down the "no rules" good times at the beach ratio when you've got some really hot topless girls to your right and grandpa simpson in a speedo to your left.

Kinda like the Aphex twin video for Windowlicker

In brazil thats the norm. I had a friend in college who came into class complaining that girls were asking him if he was gay when he wore a speedo at a pool party. He was all like, "in sao paulo this is what we wear, no one wears shorts, this is weird there."

my old promoter is of brazilian decent and goes down there with his family

hes raised in america so he said he wore shorts and gets laughed at by everyone on the beach