Dude Rape.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& shane, its all good - a fat girl rejected me once

the universe finds balance in mysterious ways; unfortunately, this one required you being raped by a fatty

Fuck, I got rejected by a hefty Japanese girl once. I was blackout drunk and had to be told about it the next day.

She might look like Drew Carey, but you can close your eyes, put your hands over your ears, and pretend it's Drew Barrymore.

God I hope I'm never single again.

Did you say Drew Barrymore just to relate to Drew Carey's name? Because she's busted and annoying.

All you guys defending this shit with your rape whistle need to learn how to close your eyes and enjoy the ride. She might look like Drew Carey, but you can close your eyes, put your hands over your ears, and pretend it's Drew Barrymore.

man,back in the day when i was 19 this bitch fed me a bajillion shots i couldn't say no to

then pulled me into the bathroom and started blowing my jay

she was probably barely buzzed. i tried to tell her to slow her roll cuz it was wack she played me on some predator status.

but i just "closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride" as you'd say and banged her out proper

she wasn't fat or bad looking at all

BUT I WHILE SMASHING FROM THE BACK I SEEN SHE HAD A FUCKING SWASTIKA TATTOO

i put it in her ass

the next day i woke up @ my peoples crib and they were clowning and i felt kinda traumatized about unwittingly pulling smashing a nazi bitch like jesse james (and fucked up/shameface about deciding it'd be okay to finish the job as long as i threw it in her dumper)...i immediately got on my phone and started texting connects looking for drugs to help forget (no emo)

coolstorybro

ive been dude raped before i woke up in my dorm room getting sloppy fat chick zjay type dome one time from some duecer i had never seen before.

Maybe a summer or two ago there was this fat chick who thought i was her friend because i kept her fizzled out for a while raped me. after a very long night of drinking i wake up to my penis inside a crying fat chick. Crying.

coolerstorybro

The details:

Had some people over drinking at my house, hadn't slept too much the night before so I was mad tired. Everyone is hanging out in my room, drinking listening to music yadda yadda. I'm pretty drunk and get really really tired. I ask everyone to leave my room, my boy helps me get everyone out and then I go to sleep. Word on the street is this chick is like "I left something in his room can i go get it.." And doesn't come out till the morning when she had to go to work. I woke up and looked at her and said "Something has gone horribly wrong." To which she said nothing and put on her shit and left.

And yes I started drinking pretty soon after I woke up.

head-in-hands.jpg

I feel your pain. I had some similar, though not as severe, shit happen to me.

("cool story, br0" time)

Had some people over, we're all drinking and what not. This "out of shape" bitch, who's a friend of my roommate at the time, comes in near the the end of the party. As the last few people leave, she "forgets something in his room." I go lay down but get up later to use the bathroom and hear them going at it tough, ass smacks and all. I laugh and go KO, only to wake up 3 hours later to this same bitch in my bed grabbin cock after she just got done fucking the roommate. When i come to full realization as to what's going on, I just get out the bed saying "oh fuck this" and just go sit on the toilet hoping she didn't do more. When I get back to the room she had dipped out the apartment like a fucking whore-ghost. Next day, roommate acts like he didn't smash, but she left his phone on her dresser haha.

Just because of all the fucking words:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWifUyirSQfvN1k01CPNP0u3wz2b2QaSa689zHOAjREFnoKps&t=1&usg=__aiSpZpau4zrvQGxeVwkQNbHcxz8=

CALIgula-style to honor the occasion.