Dude Rape.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane --you should call the cops, tell them that story, and say "look, I don't want to file a report, but I do want to file this for witness protection in case she tries to keep the baby and get money from me. Will you vouch for me in court?"

I'm just curious what they'll say.

Also, did she look like this:

dawndavenport.jpg

or this:

Poltergeist-movie-08.jpg

If not --hey, you've got something going for you at least.

People seem to think that 3 Four Loko will make me blackout and do evil things, I strongly disagree

damn... good luck & post pics

i wish they had them here :(

me too..

& shane, its all good - a fat girl rejected me once

the universe finds balance in mysterious ways; unfortunately, this one required you being raped by a fatty

70.5 ounces of 12% alcohol equals 21 ounces of 40% alcohol?

I mean, math was never my strongest subject, so I could be wrong, but that just doesn't seem even close to right

Math isnt my forte either but it seems ok.

12% = 6 proof

40% = 20 proof

20/6 = 3.3333

70.5/3.3333 = ~21

I could be totally wrong though.

The details:

Had some people over drinking at my house, hadn't slept too much the night before so I was mad tired. Everyone is hanging out in my room, drinking listening to music yadda yadda. I'm pretty drunk and get really really tired. I ask everyone to leave my room, my boy helps me get everyone out and then I go to sleep. Word on the street is this chick is like "I left something in his room can i go get it.." And doesn't come out till the morning when she had to go to work. I woke up and looked at her and said "Something has gone horribly wrong." To which she said nothing and put on her shit and left.

And yes I started drinking pretty soon after I woke up.

So was she naked? were you naked? /no homo

If you both were fully clothed how do you know she raped you? she just could have been covering your fingers with bbq sauce and sucking it off all night. wait did your dick smell like bbq sauce? cause then she definitely raped you. did you smell you nasty fat bithces kunt? were you covered in bite marks? bruises? cause you know some fat bitch riding to completion when you were passed out would probably at the very least leave a bunch of bruises if not break your pelvis. did she go around bragging to all her friends that she raped a skinny boy last night?

I'm kinda doubting your story now and think it went down something more like this. Fat bitch walks into the room to look for her purse or some shit and you wake up from some dream about about asain bitches with big titties and in your drunken stupor you mistake her watermelon sized tits for smaller tits cause you assume you are seeing double and ask her if she wants to get down and dirty. You probably ended up fucking a roll of fat and thinking it was her pussy and she just took pity on you cause she felt bad at that point in time so she pretended to have an orgasm and the exertion for faking it made her pass out next to you on the bed. When she woke up you saying something has gone horribly wrong she realized you were right and that she probably couldn't look herself in the mirror let alone explain to cali how she let some other dude off 12oz fuck her rolls when she was drunk cause she felt bad. I bet you she is right trying to wash away her shame in an kiddie pool filled with fried chicken grease while eating a 5 gallon bucket of rocky road and hoping that cali doesn't hear about this.

• Like 1

Math isnt my forte either but it seems ok.

12% = 6 proof

40% = 20 proof

20/6 = 3.3333

70.5/3.3333 = ~21

I could be totally wrong though.

I suppose it makes sense when put that way. So 21 ounces of 40% liquor would be 621 mL then? I've drank more before and been OK, although I will admit that's more alcohol then I gave the Loko credit for

Edit: Also, you've got your proofs fucked up. It's 24 and 80 proof, but it still works

if you had a boner. it wasn't rape.

visibly upset @ your retardation and this fucked up paint huffing buttfuck logic

fuck you, you idiotic cunt. by this logic, it's not rape if a women's vagina produces any pussy juice whatsoever.

punch yourself in both ovaries and take a lap, bitch

srsly, do you know how boners work?

n/h

have you ever heard of morning wood?

morning wood isn't an invitation for some obese ogre rapist with a gaping predator between her legs to come into your bed and give you aids and have your baby with no consent

• Like 2