Dude Rape.

TheShaneCo.

So when you go in to get tested over this you are going to find out she gave you herpes, warts, and quite probably hiv. About 6 weeks from now she is going to hit you up on the facebook telling you she is pregnant and keeping the baby. Since she raped you and you are having nothing to do with her all your friends are going to hate you because she is going to tell them all its your baby and no one is going to believe your rape story they are just going to think you got drunk fucked her and now seriously regret it and are acting like piece of shit lying about having sex with her. Since she is fat the pregnancy is going to have lots of complications that are going to increase the medical bills. Fat people can't get insurance and this bitch is going to sue you to make you pay half. Once she has the kid it is going to be retarded and deformed at birth from all the fast food and faygo. You are going to get sued for child support which since your kid is deformed and retarded is going to be thousands of dollars every fucking month, leaving you having to work 3 jobs to afford rent xanax and beer. After a couple of years of this you are going to go crazy and kill the bitch plus the kid in a fit of rage and then turn the gun on yourself since your life has been ruined.

My advice is to take the fat bitch camping and push her off a cliff before she has the kid then claim it was an accident and her weight made the cliff give way killing her and your unborn son.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i went to UofH, we'd get e-mail reports about crimes that happened around campus, sometimes they're real funny, i remember one that i got where the report was talking about a male student who was smoking weed with 3 black dudes, he ended up passing out, and when he woke up he reported that he had a sore rectum. The police had to file it as a sexual assault.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm sorry but thats something you don't report.

another one was a student who was describing the male suspect, and he started off pretty good, it was like: Tall black male, 180 pounds, baggy clothes, pierced ears, white shoes and hair worn like actor Will Smith.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

double standards are such a bitch.yes its rape.are you gonna win a case?fuck no.unless the bitch looks like jaba the hut..then maybe you'll get some sympathy points from the jury but watch there be a fat bitch on there talking bout "BIG GIRLS NEED LOVIN TOO" and there you go,hung jury.your fucked buddy.literally and figuratively.

its fucked up though.a girl sleeps with a dude and has regrets,she can scream rape and have a whole army of fools at her feet tryna fight for her.if a dude gets raped by a sumo wreslter type bitch people tell them to "suck it up and be a man"

FUCK THE SYSTEM.

smh.

Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report

"It's easy. It's too easy! I mean, if they didn't wanna' get raped they wouldn't walk around the way they do...with their popped collared shirts and their live strong bracelets and their Abercrombie water polo t-shirts. I mean, the Phish Farewell Tour...that was like an all you can rape buffet."

• Like 1

Shane --Have you considered revenge?

You should Rodeo her. Have 5 friends hide in your closet, then invite her over for dinner. Make some Hamburger Helper, serve cheap $5.00 wine from your Food Bazaar, Key Foods, or whatever other Korean run grocery store you have. Make it seem like you're really into her, play some Luther Vandross and light a couple candles. Once the dinner is done, convince her to get down in the bedroom. With your friends in the closet, get behind her in the doggy style position. Break out a silk scarf and wrap it around her neck all sensually like you're Billy Zane. Then, once you're behind and "inside," do a loud countdown from 3. Your friends should then jump out of the closet at 1 and start to run around the bed hooting and hollering like cowboys rounding up cattle. Your goal in the "Rodeo" is to see how long you can keep your dick in her.

Once she breaks free and is running down your hall crying, yell "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR RAPING A MAN, BITCH! YOUR BACK LOOKS LIKE A BOX OF TWINKIES!"

.......Revenge.

• Like 1

Before you pull the Rodeo Revenge, ask yourself - Was this really rape?

Did you spend the night hanging out with this chick, maybe you started feeling the drink and got flirty, then maybe you invited her back to your place to "hang out?" Maybe you were trying to get with her friend, or your roommate was trying to get with her friend?

What I'm asking is did you lure this chick in, in any way? If so --all your fault man. Suck it up and move on, we've all done it. Some of us did it sober during hard times.

This happened to me while playin wing man for my boy.

This chick wanted to fuck him and her fat friend invited us to her

house to drink all the free beer we could drink. At about three in

the morning she bet me I can't chug the rest of this bottle of scotch(yes i got played)

and next thing I know my boy is draging me out her house yelling "

we need to get the fuck outta here!". Then procceded to go to the

crackerbarrel during the afterchurch rush and my still drunk ass makes a

huge scene yelling about how I was just raped by a fatty. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror for a week...

The details:

Had some people over drinking at my house, hadn't slept too much the night before so I was mad tired. Everyone is hanging out in my room, drinking listening to music yadda yadda. I'm pretty drunk and get really really tired. I ask everyone to leave my room, my boy helps me get everyone out and then I go to sleep. Word on the street is this chick is like "I left something in his room can i go get it.." And doesn't come out till the morning when she had to go to work. I woke up and looked at her and said "Something has gone horribly wrong." To which she said nothing and put on her shit and left.

And yes I started drinking pretty soon after I woke up.