Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheShaneCo.

Dude Rape.

So, if a dude goes to sleep and is really drunk and he wakes up and a fat chick is banging him, that's rape right?

If so... I was totally raped last night... I feel dirty.

• Like 1

call the police and do not shower.

the pigs will collect the fat bird's vaginal secretions from under you gerry helmet and get dna for evidence in court.

that's rape brother. that bitch comes back in two months like "yo, i (heavy breathing) missed (wheezes) my (more heavy breathing) period," and you're gonna be really fucked. try paying child support for a fat kid. it's like 3 times as much.

• Like 5

is she your friend? a total stranger?

when you woke up and realized you were getting smothered, did you throw her off you or did you finish first?

this is fucking eww

i tried find my thread on how i got raped by a fat girl, but i think it went in the meltdown.

sorry. you'll get over it, though.

hope you had a rubber on.. fat chicks love STDS and having babies with skinny dudes

A fat chik may see you as the only chance she got to have skinny kids. Assuming you skinny. Shes trying to steal your genetics. Plus they lazy. She gets skinny kids and child support. You better run down a morning after pill. Hide it in a twinky. As for the feeling dirty... A steamy bath and some brillo or a choreboy should do the trick. That and copious amounts of xanax and Odouls

I want to know what you had to drink prior to getting raped so I know to avoid that shit at the bar.ugh

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now